Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best of the six Star Wars - Minitokyo

Best of the six Star Wars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Which Star Wars' movie from all six do you think is exeptional or simply better than the others?

The last episode (Revenge of the Sith) is the best to me 'cause it's the most dramatic and answered many questions I had.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

are you kidding, the three prequels messed up the original three prequel books...boba fett is a clone my patooty...

anyways, i liked episode six "return of the jedi" or as it was originally called "revenge of the jedi"....and yes, i liked the ewoks and totally thought it plausible that they could whup on the empire with rocks and trees....civilizations have been doing it for years...

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

My favorite episode is five "The Empire Strikes Back", in second place I like episode six and three!
Each one of my favs has an interesting feature that I like. I
like the five because for me was the most exciting! Whe I watched it first time, I had a lot of fun!
The episode six I like because it's the end, we see Vader redemption and everybody being happy (Lea and Hank make a cute couple!).
And I like the three for its drama and its meaning! It's nice to see how Anakin turned to Vader, it's interesting to watch his journey to the dark side and his weakness... I love Obi-Wan on this episode! And when I heard the first time Vader breathing the way he does I got thrilled! Wow! What a good emotion!
I love Star Wars anyway...
Thanks for the thread!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Quote by CosmoStar Wow! What a good emotion!
I love Star Wars anyway...
Thanks for the thread!

No, Thank you!

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

I like "Episode IV - A New Hope" the best.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

The Empire Strikes Back is by far the best.

Episodes I-III all sucked--the dialog was terrible and the characters where hollow. This is even more evident in Revenge of the Sith, which is the best of the "prequel" ones, but also suffers from terrible dialog. The characterization is poor too; Anakin's transformation into Vader isn't smooth and natural, but forced by the director. There are also a number of odd scenes in III. Such as the end, when Lord Vader rises. The only way it would make sense cinematically would be if George Lucas was paying omage to Frankenstein, which would be stupid. It seems that III was story-boarded with a few key scenes that needed to be shown, such as Ankakin leading an army of storm troopers, but George Lucas had to stretch to get to some of them. III may have been the best visually and in what makes a movie "cool," but in the elements that make a movie "good," it failed.

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

Ill say episode III the revenge of the sith... it explains everithing.. and its really cool when all the jedi save Ovi Wan and the others...

I think the third one was one of the best. The fourth to sixth follow next, then the first and second.

It is because a whole lot of things were pretty much messed up in the first and second.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The best was episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. It had the best drama, directing, script and acting over all of them. It was also Han Solo's best moment and his worst, how many nuts would fly into an asteroid field at full throttle as a means of escape like that. Not to mention the scene in the carbon freezeing chamber, the director let the actors say a few lines until Ford just responded with the prefect answer to Leia's line "I love you." Han, "I know." The chemistry between Anakin and Padme wasn't there like that between Han and Leia.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Hard to say which was the best, but ep. V was slightly better than the others.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Here's the order I liked them:
1. Episode 3
2. Episode 2
3. Episode 6
4. Episode 5
5. Episode 4
6. Episode 1
I didn't like episode 1 that much cause it lacks those huge army battles, the only part that did have it was the Gungans vs. the Droids and the Gungans only had those EMP grenades.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

i think a new hope was the best one

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i think episode IV - a new hope is the best

4 and 5, no doubt. 6 was a bit of a dissapointment and 1 through 3 just.. didn't have the same feeling to them. Also, they didn't have Han Solo XD

First off...I'll say that I hate episodes 1-3 completely...I saw 3 in theatres opening weekend and I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry
...but then again I grew up idolizing episodes 4-6 so 1-3 were a complete disappointment
I have a hard time choosing my favorite from eps 4-6 though...I like certain parts of all of them! :D
Eps 4 is definitely one of my favorites though...with Luke's growing up but 5-6 have great scenes too
sigh...it's so hard to decide
I miss the original versions of eps 4-6 too...before all the digital stuff...

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

the second half of episode III was phenomenal. with the exception of the vader scream, the last half hour is one of my favorite movie scenes. i mean the final battle on mustafar beats neo-fights-a-thousand-smiths. it beats legolas-kills-an-entire-fricking-oliphaunt. yes, yes i am a total nerd.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Quote by DuuzThe chemistry between Anakin and Padme wasn't there like that between Han and Leia.

Nah, Anakin was always either too angsty or too cocky. He didn't have that manly manliness Harrison Ford gave Han Solo.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I liked Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith.

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (original non CG'd version). Hands down the best one. First, Irvin Kershner did a fantastic job directing the film and allowing the actors to portray their characters. Second, George wrote the stories vision, but let others write the details. Third, the battle of Hoth, the astoroid case scene, the introduction of Yoda, and Vader vs. Luke. This film is great!

After Episode V the order would be:
Episode IV: A New Hope (non CG version please-why does Greedo shoot first in the redue? It ruins Han Solo's character development.)
Episode VI: Revenge of the Jedi (non CG version)
Episode 3, 2, 1 (bad, worse, worst)

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Should have made this a Poll....Anyways i agree that The Empire Strikes Back would be my favourite as well. I think it has something to do with Han Solo and good old Luke. The characters in the first 3 never grew on me, as awesome as the graphics were.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

My two favorites are The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Episode III the revenge of the sith.
^_~ It's the best one.

I just like episode 4,5 and 6.

The first three episodes have to many computer tricks, this sucks. The guys in the costumes in the old movies were great =).

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.