Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Which Search Engine Do U use? Google, Yahoo, MSN, What? - Minitokyo

POLL: Which Search Engine Do U use? Google, Yahoo, MSN, What?

Which Search Engine Do U use?

Google
156 votes
Yahoo
12 votes
MSN
3 votes
AOL
0 votes
Ask Jeeves
0 votes
Other third rate search guys?!?
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Simple boring but yet good question? Which Search Engine Do U use?

Google, Yahoo, *the obvious* :pacman:

MSN, AOL, *for the older folks or folks who wants spam* XD

Ask Jeeves and other no name, or chinese search engines *ex:sina*, or other language search engines that I havent hear of... o.O , or lost favor searches ? @_@ *WHAT! whats that?!?* ^_^'

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Google for me. :P

Signature Image

I use Yahoo for some strange reason or another. I guess I just use the search engine after I check my Yahoo e-mail account. :P

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

Google for me, it has the best search engine on the net right now, and you can "Google Crack" so if your lookin' for relvent info. Thanks to their spider program. =) Still now and again I will use others if I need too, and google can't find what I need (Which is very rare)

Hasta,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

I've used Google since the Windows 95 days... I used to search with multiple engines for everything, but after discovering Google I soon realized it was the only search engine at the time that didn't keep giving duplicate results. Plus, its minimalist website was great for the dialup days :) The competition's probably improved since those days, but Google's kept my loyalty :)

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

There are ppl who don't use google? wow...

If any1 knows, is there any advantages for signing in on Google?

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

I use usually use google yahoo, msn and ask, but I use google the most..... :) .....

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

google all the way

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

I have been using google as a search engine for almost all the researches that I have done since I was in fifth grade. It's amazing howing many resources and information that google can bring you in a matter of seconds; however, if there's too much info then I try other search engines such as yahoo or altravista. But above all, I consider google to be the best.

Yahoo was my very first search engine when I was very young, but now, and for a long time, I use Google.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

THERE'S NO MATCH FOR GOOGLE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I mainly use google, but from time to time I'll use Yahoo if I was looking at my fantasysport teams

Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I use Google the most, but I use the other search websites sometimes!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

i use google..but well..most of the time i never find what i want to find...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Does anyone REALLY use anything other than Google on even a semi-regular basis anymore?

When a search engine becomes a VERB(i.e. "just google it") it pretty much has no competition.

Gin yanotte Ichimaru Taishoo
Ikorosu shinsou

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Google ish teh awesomness O_O

Occasionally I'll use Yahoo if searching for images. Sometimes it gives me results that Google doesn't and vice versa. But I mostly use Google.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

I Use Yahoo To Search Mostly Anything, Once In A While I Use Google, But Yahoo Is My Main Search Engine, I ALWAYS Find What I Want There, Roms, Emulators, Torrents, You Name It ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I only use Google, but used to use others like Altavista and Yahoo.

Signature Image

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

I use mainly google ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Yahoo isn't strictly speaking a searching engine -_- .

I use Google. The best so far.

Signature

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

Google! some time - very rate - use MSN

google! I can't be bothered to use anything else! ^_^;

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

Always use yahoo.

Signature

I like Google because it help you find the item,web page, that you are looking for.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.