Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LAPTOP or DESKTOP - Minitokyo

LAPTOP or DESKTOP

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

i want a laptop

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

my desktop is toooooo old,it can't do many things,but I am used to it
my laptop is samsung Q20,it's only 1.3kg,very light,easy to take here&there,XD

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

It looks like Desktops are winning.. because they can be upgraded and cozy. Teehee. :D

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I have a laptop for school (it was actually mandatory for my school) and I have a desktop for home.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

i use a desktop, laptops are fun but not what i am looking for wen it comes to comps

laptop, easier to use and carry around.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

of course i'm using desktop, laptop is very expensive, yet don't support new PC games, upgrade cost is like crazy.

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I'm using a laptop. Or more correctly, a 'notebook' since it was designed as a desktop replacement model. I'm a university student, sometimes I need my own computer on campus, round a friend's house, it has to be easily transported so I can bring it home with me on the train and stuff. I've upgraded the RAM already to 1GB but this is as far as I'll take it, probably.

Once I settle into a proper house of my own I might get a full desktop and relegate this to my secondary computer.

Signature Image

I have both, a laptop to work with it when I'm abroad and a desktop at home.

Signature

I hate laptop... i broke lots of laptops before.. heheh ^_^

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

I'd have gotten a good desktop, but have no space for it so i just got a desktop replacement notebook. Well i like it alot cept its a little heavy. ^_^'

Signature

Desktop is cheap and good for do anything. laptop is good to use to work

Desktop. It is more easily upgradeable.

desktop

I prefer Laptops since there smaller in size, yet still as powerfull. Just you have to pay around double the price.
So Laptops all the way, untill i carnt afford to buy one, then its Desktops again.

dekstop because it can be upgrate. laptop it s not possible

it is possiable to upgrade a laptop :P just you need to buy from the manufacture most of the time, because laptops are made that customfined you carnt buy from any other company. Unless you buy a no name brand laptop.

Soon pda/ppc will rival the laptop vs desktop they are only around 400mhz but they are getting more powerfull XD

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I've used self-built desktops for years, but I've watched the laptops & pdas with growing interest. I used to have a Palm III before it busted .. now I'm thinking of getting a Zaurus. But I have large hands, so I'd be especially cautious of the mini-laptops with micro keyboards because I expect I'd have a lot of trouble typing with those tiny keys.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

I use dsktops but I use laptops. thay have there pros and cons. I use both almost the equal, but I think Ilike desktops better.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I have both, but I use the laptop the most. in my line of business it's what makes the most sense.

I am invincible!

Like the both of them, but prefer desktops, as they are easier to upgrade. (that's because I only know how to upgrade desktops :) ) Still trying to decide to get a laptop or not.

Well i have a Alienware Area51m laptop and it runs faster than my desktop
Laptop Specs:
3.2 ghz P4, 1 GB ddr400 RAM, 80 GB 5400 RPM HD, Mobility Radeon 9600 128mb

Desktop(Self Built)
3.2 ghz P4, 2 GB DDR 434 RAM, Radeon X800 XT PE
and I use my laptop more than my Desktop

yea, desktop, its most powerful than laptop, but you cant carry it so easily like laptop :P

Quote by lanesradesktop for sureits cheaper and more powerful

yup...my thoughts exactly

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.