Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like yugioh! - Minitokyo

do you like yugioh!

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Yugioh cards, toys, books and Anime!
particularly, I like this serie! and you? :)

Personally I prefer other anime series... But it always depends on the individual taste!^^

Hmm it was cool when it came out, the cards and stuff, all a fad I suppose but for me personally it died out, I still watch the series once in a while, and that new yugioh that came out just really killed it.

I like it! :D :)
But I most like the series of 3000 ago! :) ;)
N my fav character are Kaiba, Kisara, & Seto! :) :) :D

I still like it. I watch the show on the weekends, play the card game, etc.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i have the cards... every once in a while I play with my little brother and duel it out just to relax and enjoy some quality time with him =)

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

yes I like yugioh.
I watch anime, a played games, and for a short time I even played the card game, but at this moment I only collect yugioh cards.

I created my own Millennium Item...the Millennium Heart...so yeah you can say I'm devoted...at least a little. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

arch-god-elle

Arch God

.... The orginal series was just plann.... mmmmhmmm well questionable...

GX is better, why?
Well GX isnt as welll... questionable.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

OF CURSE GX IS BETTER THAN THE FORMER ONE, Jaden will surely be a stronger King of Games than Yugi, ok, maybe Yugi defeated the Pharaoh, but Jaden has showed be a powerful duelist, without the need of a spirit, so all his wins are for his own effort and not a soul fusion.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

well I like Yu-gi-oh I still play the card game, and the videogames, but the real king of games is YUGI

Yeah...great anime..I really like it

jaguar88

jaguar88

(=^_^=)

Yeah... i like to play the cards :D haven't watch the series since last year...
I only like Dark Magician Girl and Magician Valkyrie (movie) from ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the Characters and cards :D:D:D:D
im a fan of DMG :)

i liked it at first than it kind of became predictable so it kind of became boring for me

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Yes I love Yugioh, it is in my top 5^^
My favorite characters are Yami Bakura and Yami Yugi(Atem)

Signature

Keiko89

Keiko

Um i dont kno. i think its kinda stupid. i mean what is the purpose for it. a stupid kid trying to save his grandpa while having to battle with cards. i guess that its kinda coping Pokemon. atleast the creatures in Pokemon are cute. I must admit that the drawings are ok.

Keiko

When all You have is love....

I'm Super YES! :),
I love watching YuGiOh in Cartoon Network, specially today because every night two episodes are being shown.
And I really want to collect all of the YuGi Cards.

i just like playing it not watching it... the series is just like beyblade, crsh gear and the yoyo thing (forgot the title)... i like the cards... :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I haven't seen the new GX, but I enjoyed the old show (good ole Yugi and Co) and I've been enjoying the manga in Shonen Jump.

I'm also a Yugi card collector and have a pretty decent collection, but I'd imagine my skils are mediocre at best

I liked the whole egyptian concept of the show, but it became really boring after a while. It just started becoming ridiculous....like in the battle vs Dartz....
Dartz: It's oracalcos (spelling?) seal number 528! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yami Yugi: Oh crap.....

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Yugioh GX sux really bad! :(

original Yugioh series *subtract oracalcos arc* is mmm.. well.. I'll give it a 7 ot of 10 show, I like how it ended with the lost memory arc and able to answers all of the questions within the series *and also leaves no way you can really continue with that series.* but those dam konami folks just wana milk all they can so they brought GX on.. >_>

The card game was pretty fun when it first came out but now with like I believe 4000+ different cards released and what it seems to be no end to it.. and those thing aint cheap either...

now the yugioh franchise is nothing more then just trying to make as much money before they totally kills the series.

and hmm...

Quote by NeoStryderOF CURSE GX IS BETTER THAN THE FORMER ONE, Jaden will surely be a stronger King of Games than Yugi, ok, maybe Yugi defeated the Pharaoh, but Jaden has showed be a powerful duelist, without the need of a spirit, so all his wins are for his own effort and not a soul fusion.

ok.. lets compare deck monsters card for card.. Yugi & Yumi Yugi monsters... vs. hmm.. how about the two best characters in GX Jaden & Edo Phoenix..

I am so sorry but Deck strength wise (subtract their god like drawings + god cards) the two Yugi's deck Dark Magican/Chaos Monster deck & Silent LV Gondola deck is definitely better and stronger then Jaden & Ed's D-hero E-hero fusion crap that is suckering kids to spend like hundreds of dollars on a piece of card board. ;)

Signature

compare to original yugioh, i don't really like gx

I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh! It's my favourite series! I watch anime, read manga, play card game and computer games... I guess I'm a bit crazy... I prefer the original series(Yami!^^), but I like GX too(Juudai is cute, isn't he?). I like a cross-over relationship between Yami no Yuugi and Yuuki Juudai. What do you think about it?

ohhhhhhhhhh! well almost all my friends like to play card game :O , my favorites characters are Bakura, Yami! ^^

i prefer the original -.-

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.