Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana Movie - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana Movie

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

cant wait too watch it :D
but i probably wont watch it until it is subbed in english dvd version =/

I can't wait for the movie but I have more expectation in the 2nd season than the movie though... I don't think just one movie is enough to complete the series.....

is there even material for a second season? does the manga even go past the original series? if not, then a second season would simply prolong the story artificially, and make ppl hate it. we wouldnt want that. (see: naruto)

It seems that it'll be hard to tell whether or not the series will continue or not. At the end of the series, the main antagonists still hold potential to retaliate, but the way the protagonists have been set up, the series could end at any time provided enough set up.

The ending is kinda open. Not one of the bad guys died... Well it would still be awesome to watch a movie of this. But it needs to be more developed and they should keep it to one bad guy or an organization of bad guys. They went thru a lot of enemies in only 24 episodes.... Hope theres a second series...

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

its a movie..hm..i wonder if it really going to unveil some mysteries rather than making a new stories.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

SnakeLegend

Haruhi-madness-all-of-a-sudden

I think its nice hehehe. A movie first then goes onto the 2nd season i think would be nice.

A 2nd season really depends on how well the movie will succed i think. If there is a huge fan turnout then they will probably make another season, I mean, would they really dump a succesfull series?

If they do make a 2nd season i hope they will explain some of the mysteries from the 1st. I'll have to kill myself if it turns into a "Shana has gone into a coma!, Yuji has amnesia!, Kazumi is pregnant with someone's child!" kinda story.

The subber that I downloaded from said that there will be a 2nd season of Shakugan no Shana. I can't tell if it's a joke or if they're serious, but I hope that it's true ^^

I can't wait too watch the movie :D

Well, according to the web site the movie is coming out in 2007 *cries*

And it is very possible that there will be a second season, I mean, the novel has over 13 volumes and still going. These 24 episodes cover only a few volumes...

i've been hearing rumors about a Shana OVA. it doesn't revolve around the story or the novels, more of a fan teaser type of show. but either way, i'm just hoping they come up with something. looking forward to more shana, especially if they're going to tackle the novels.

Yeah, it's called "Shakugan no Shana-tan", with a chibi Shana...kinda cute.
It has 3 episodes, but they're hard to find.

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

You can find Shana-tan on Youtube.. a bit random, but who am I to complain?

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

I hope the movie will be a sequel to the Shakugan no Shana anime series. The story was really good and Shana-chan is so cute. Hope she has her wish to be with Yuji forever. XD

I really can't wait for the movie. But does everyone know? The movie is estimated to be finished in 2007 (at least that's what I heard from my friend) Aaargh... Why does it take so long to be finished >.<

yep,
already heard of it in Korea!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Is it true? o.o. Yeee, more Shakugan no Shana ^^. But I have to see the series first though ^^'

Signature Image

does ne one know if there might be a second season of shana after the movie?

merged: 09-06-2006 ~ 10:20am
there's more after the 24 episodes in the novels of shana?

LastExil3

Noir

I liked the Series, a movie would be neat hmm..but a Sequel would be the best, I mean - those other Guuze aren't dead yet I think..or they could do a romance typo like FMP did with Fumoffu!

aunesto

aunesto

---A-unest-o----

they know if there is second season of shakugan nonshana or some film to see if they know warn please to me and if there is a film podrian to say the page to me where this announces :) :D XD

rasengan

the movie came out quite late after the series ended but I'm glad there's a movie. I hope the movie shows a better ending than the series one.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Wohhhhoooo! I haven't finished shakugan no shana yet, but I want to watch the movie! And I hope a second season will come out! They did have a special episode though... I say no for the coming out in English though... Shana will turn into some old lady, or just some person that is stupid sounding...

That's totally awesome. They're probably putting the 2nd season on hiatus for the meantime till they can get the movie out. Otherwise it seems like the movie will have it's on plot. But this is kind of sad since this will take a long time... sadness... grr.....

Kinda off topic, but I can't believe they're already selling the DVD Dubbed box sets here in North America already. It's like Vol.1 and I'm like... wow.... this is kind of..... fast! But I will never get over the point that the Flay Allster from Gundam SEED dub is the voice for SHANA! aghhh it would be so annoying and not lolita like in any way.... (you can usually find info about this on the www.animenewsnetwork.com site)

Anyways GANBARE FOR THE MOVIE! CAN'T WAIT WOOOOOO

I really like Shana. I am still waiting 4 the movie. If there is a second season, i wanna watch it too.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.