Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana Movie - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana Movie

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

by the way the SNS website shown something about the OVA which i still don't understand whether when will the OVA or movie be out. . .or maybe the OVA is out while the movie is not?cause the website there got one of it showed that got OVA at 2006/12/8 something like that. . .mind to explain?i don't know how to read japanese =\

dMp

dMp

^___________^

the OVAs i have not seen, but have caught some glimpses of some screenshots. they appear to be some fanservice episodes.

wow this is awesome...i really gotta get back in the loop of things!

so basically the OVA was not released by sunrise?

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

There was a special episode of Shana out a few weeks ago. The movie comes out April 2007.

I saw the 3 mini Ovas...they were awsome ^^ I hope that the movie come soon and tell something that happends after the series and dont just show the "before" =b

huh 3?where you find 3 i got one only which is about the hot spring trip thing. . .

Quote: I saw the 3 mini Ovas...they were awsome ^^ I hope that the movie come soon and tell something that happends after the series and dont just show the "before" =b

this are only 3-5 minutes long specials called: Shanatan, Shanatan returns and Hecaten... not worth seeing anyway!

oh, and i can't wait for the movie=)

Slothy7

MR

That will be great i mean the anime show that there will possibly be a ova or a second, since he has not learn too control his powers proply! never thought it would be a movie but this is still good! Maybe the movie is just a movie to tell us that the season has not ended like the bleach movie!

Me and my wife just finish to watch the series, and we are in love with Shana!

Anyone knows if there are a date to release the movie?

I believe the movie is to be released on the 21st of April

The movie is stand-alone, and there is second season coming out.

.-asd-.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

if its just fanservice is it really worth watching or evn being part ofthe shakugan series

Quote: but have caught some glimpses of some screenshots. they appear to be some fanservice episodes.

If theres going to be a movie ill be watching it asap lol.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Cant wait! A 2nd season is also in the making!

KosMos1001

Shana

I just can't wait for her movie i hope it would come out soon

nightstar12

Soaring the sky with you in my a

I wander if they are going to dub shakugan no shana, what would it be called?

It would be called something like Shana of the Blazing Eyes.
Can't wait for the movie & season 2. <3

The second season should be on TV this october.

.-asd-.

I dont think the movie is much to get really thrilled about from what i hear its basaicly a retell of serries 1 but im looking forward to series 2 which is out in japan on the 5th october dont no when its out at UK

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I want to watch the movie~ But I still can't find the download link for the subbed version~
I think that the movie will be great~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Well if what people say is true it will take 8 mounths then we still gotta wait 2 mounths =[, but i guess it will be worth the wait

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Nah~ We probably only have to wait for a few days~ The raw movie is already out~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Ah fair enough ^^

WOOHOO! Season two's coming next year too! Now tha movie? Can it get any sweeter?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.