Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between Kaname and Terrarosa? - Minitokyo

Between Kaname and Terrarosa?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Hm..between them,who do u like most?as for me..I dont like any of them but if I must choose..I will say..Kaname :)Kaname for me..she is like a perfect gurl that have bad attitudes(hahaha) and for the cute captain..I just say that she is just cute but I dont like her..I dunno why but I hate her since 1st time I saw her ^_^')can u choose between this two beautiful gurl?

Definitely Kaname. I like her "agressive" personality. And I think she's better to paired of with Sousuke than Tessa with Sousuke.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This is a hard choice between the two. Kaname is very enrgetic, active, funny, serious, and kute. All the things I would like in a girl. Tessa is verysmart and kute, although not as athletic and energetic as Kaname, but a good candidate. I would have to choose Kaname ^_^

Kaname,definitely!

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

I like them both.

Sometimes, Kaname just takes Sousuke for granted that she only realises how important he is when he is missing (like in 2nd Raid) but Tessa didn't except that her position makes it difficult for her to go for Sousuke directly. When these two play tug of war over Sousuke, that makes him honest.

hehehe good one!well testarossa or terrarosa...which one?Im getting confuse...

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I think its Telethia Testarossa (sp?)
I like both but would have to go with Kaname since she is so fiery and agressive. She also speaks her mind. Tessa is nice but she needs to assert herself a little more.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

yeah!im with u Mnemeth!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like Tessa myself so I would choose Tessa.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

For me? Tessa.
For sousuke? Definately Kaname

kaname... i love the violent gals..!

I like tessa but not for souske.... i think they will not work out together.. :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I like Kaname because she brave and cruel that suit for Sousuke-kun ha ha ^_^'

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

Kaname of course! Well, she is my favourite female anime character (and Sousuke my fav male one) :D ... anyway Chidori is very cute and very agressive sometimes though, but I like her the way she is :D

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

ofcourse Tessa, even tho kaname is also very cute, but like like tessa more.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I would take Tessa for me! She is the cutest and I like shy cute girls!
AS partner for Souske I would say Kaname! I would love Tessa for me! ha,ha! :)

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Tessa for me; I don't like girls that are loud and have an attitude. As for Sousuke, Kaname would be a great choice, just to see how those two could hold any type of relationship.

Signature Image

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Tessa all the way! :D :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Kaname win. she is energetic. she sure is noisy, but she also has a kind side. for tessa, i like he too. but i don't really like her voice. it's kinda weird for me.

No fair, you're making us choose? 8p

Of the two, I think I'd go with Kaname. She's a stronger person over all and I guess the long blue hair just does it for me ^_^

I like Chidori more because of her hyperactive attitude *smiles*...

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I love violent ppl so definitly Kaname, she is just perfect for sousuke, so nothin else to say

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

TESSA ALL THE WAY! Hence the name.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Definitely Kaname... I mean, tessa is so boring and could never whip Sousuke into shape like her. She is definitely more fun, plus her spontaneous attitude sets her apart

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.