Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pay for sex? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

This is sort of a very personal issue guys... its a bit embarasing... would you ever pay for sex? I ve done it sometimes... i had good experiences and bad experiences... i do not regret it... but it doesnt fill all the expectations that i have...

its more like the second choice after find a nice gal to share something, but since nowadays finding a nice gal is like finding the holly grial... at least in my case, pay for sex seem like a good choice... i mean i m not gonna get hurt and i m not going to hurt anyone, plus its the safer way to have sex, at least its better than go to a bar, get drunk and end in bed with god knows who...

What do you guys think?

BTW my problem with gals is that i m too nice with them... and i hate been the stupid gay best friend all the time... and i cant be the almighty macho they want me to be... over that, i dont get a girl who wants be to be her slave and boss me around all the time... i want to be nice to them but get some respect... that seems impossible to achieve.

Signature

Keiichi its not nice to kids who come on here and see this!Who knows what they'll think!And if you want I'll be your friend.But you can't do this any more my name is Kairi how ya doin'?

merged: 05-30-2006 ~ 11:00pm
Hey Keiichi I have a quesion.............What do I do when my boyfriend broke up with me last night?

Well, don't come lamenting about how expensive anti-viral cocktails costs when you get AIDS years down the road.

...................................I'm only 14 though so I don't need another boyfriend!

mountain

mountain

None

haha, yeah, this should have a (adult only) tag on it.

I personally wouldn't,
Its a huge problem in non developed countries in terms of STD's
"nowadays finding a nice gal is like finding the holly grial..."
haha I agree.

but I think it depends what your really after I guess, if u just want some hormone stimulation, (I as a christian should not be saying this) paying for it prolly is a good alternative. however, if u want a long term relationship partner, it won't get u very far.

Personally, I don't think bars is a good place to find a girl... but then I don't actually see any benefit/point in getting drunk.

Have you tried online dating or any other alternatives?

Paying for sex (for me anyway) is similar to going out for a walk and ending up just getting on a bus. Sure, the result ends up the same, and it's much simpler, but really there is no sense of accomplishment at the end of it. Ignore the others who come on and say "Oh wow, you're the worst" or "Haha, enjoy your miscellaneous STD's", they're either already getting what you're paying for or they have yet to have it at all.

It is just one of those socially-ignored bad habits, similar to smoking or drinking: yeah it's bad for you, but it's your body; do what you want with it.

Thx for your replies, since i m 26 i forgot that there are kids in here... so my apologies... anyway its a real issue... people do it... good or not... its a choice some men and women take (yes women pay for sex too).

STDs is something i always think about... i always request condoms and look for clean places and clean girls, take a shower after and before the act, but it is risky anyway... sex IS ALWAYS RISKY (remember that kids, even if you are with your bf or your gf).

The sense of acomplisment is missing here... yes, you lost the thrill of actually feel that you conquer that girl... of course, you also avoid the risk of a bad relationship or unwanted pregnancy.
Its a personal choice... thx for your comments again.

Signature

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Whether or not paying for sex in morally correct or not is a matter of opinion. I never have but I know people who did and I have friends who do. Consider it a necessary evil. Better to pay for it than to force yourself onto some one. The 'oldest' profession in the world won't go away tomorrow. Going to the bar scenario you put forth is probably a quicker way to contract STD's than paying for it. It's more likely you'll have unprotected sex that way.

As for being a nice guy, well 'all good things come to those who wait'. If you can't wait, I suggest joining some sort of activity group or club where drinking is not a pre-requisit. If you live in a big city or close to one, joining some sort of anime group might be good. Seeing as your here would suggest you like anime. You might actually find some one right up your alley there.

You and I have a similar problem it seeems. All the good girls are taken or we really have high expectations. Or we are looking in all the wrong places. Where I live there are more single men than women and most of the women who are single are broke up from previous relationships and have kids. All I do to get by is to keep my hopes up that some day a nice girl will come along and see me for who I am and not for what I can give them. I've seen too many bad relationships to want to jump into another one. So I bide my time. Chin up, Keiichi, and do what you gotta do, just don't give up hope.

I'm mature enough to come in here but Keiichi please don't do this stuff like I said I'm only 14...

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 01:18am
*cries*My bf dumped me last night on his damn birthday!WAUGHWAUGH!

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 01:18am
Is any one on?!

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 01:19am
I hate that fuckin' racist of a x!

Sorry about that kitsune... that gotta hurt a lot...but having those experiences being your age will help you... belive me. You will find another BF soon, there a line of guys waiting for you... actually there are lines of guys for every girl... and not the other way (unless you are Ricky Martin, Gackt or another mega famous pop star)...

So cheer up and Happy Birthday

Signature

good, I'm no longer a kid, but I haven't paid for sex neither. this is for a personal conviction; not everything in this life is or means always to receive. (the law of the equivalent state XD )
I believe that: the sex is very good, but it's a road to achieve a state, it's not a goal.
anyway, I respect your posture ;)

Thanks Keiichi*hugs him*send me an email or get on my new thread its called "Konnichiwa!"so I can add you to my friendlist!*kissez on the cheek*

No! Paying for sex is disgusting.

freyy

freyy

Yeah baby

no comment. yah and finding a nice girl is like finding a holy grail T_T

idiocy is a crime but somethimes its self defence

heh, interestin "discussion" we have here
payin for sex eh... never gave a thought about that o_O
and yes, finding a perfect mate is hard, but to even have the chance of finding him/her, u gotta take that first step, no?
anyway, i dun see how ppl can just pay to have sex with stranger o_O|||

to everyone that reads this who has broke up a relationship recently: cheer up and better luck next time~

Wugz

analord

Prostitutes are not just fucked in the literal sense, they're basically slaves in most countries and part of organized crime. Therefore I don't think it's ok to pay for sex.

But ignoring that, I guess if you can't score and waxing the carrot isn't enough... then do whatever, man.

Siri

Siri

Suou

waxing the carrot? LOL
... I haven't heard of that one before

Any way I guess you can do whatever with your life.
Obviously its something a lot of people do otherwise there wouldnt be so many prostitutes around
If you think the risks are worth it then thats your decision
I don't really see it as something completely lame or dirty
It's just not something I would do
I don't really have the money lol. and I wouldn't want to have sex just for the sake of it, I'd rather have it with someone I had feelings for. So I think I would wait until I found someone like that rather than pay.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

still i think this is suck...
many relationship broke cause of sex paying...

anyway, i will never do it, forever and ever
better find someone you love and make sex with her/him!

love.. is unlimited

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

My objection to this is religious. I'm a Christian virgin who has vowed to wait til marriage. Sex for the sake of sex just doesn't appeal to me, and even if I wasn't a Christian, I wouldn't pay a hooker.

But yeah, there's other issues to consider. Diseases, the affect it might have on other relationships (family and romantic), legal issues (I like to watch those sting videos on TV when some guy picks up a cop disguised as a hooker- BUSTED). So my answer is a "negative."

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

paying? paying?!?! i can get sex for free! MUHAHAHAH nah joking :)
well its not right but if the women want to ofer their bodies in such a way tahn fine with us.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I ve been thinking about what you said... its important to take the risk and find your "Holly Grial" (too much of the Da Vinci Code). I m gonna date a gal this weekend... lets see what happens... the feeling of achieve something cannot be bought with money and thats clear.

Thx for you comments...

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

0.o... Well, when I am an adult, (That'll be a LONG time from now) I wouldnt.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Paying for sex? Well, I happen to be female AND fifteen, so I really... can't relate to your situation. However, you're going to end up alone and broke later on, Keiichi. Paying for sex is practically asking for girls who prostitute themselves for their greed to money to come closer to you, and that's even more hurt for you later on than a lost love. A nice girl is not a "holy grail." They are just human, and willing to date as long as they're single and can connect to you. Geez, just date. Doesn't paying for sex make you feel dirty or pathetic?

Paying for sex in my opinion is acceptable in a very unique situation when you just need to forget stuff in your mind for a moment, paying for sex because you can't find someone is kind o'stupid, since now days getting laid is easier than playing soccer.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.