Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters? - Minitokyo

Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Have you ever dream of having sex with an anime/manga character? :D
and with whom?
well I do ha ha ha and it's Jin Kazama of course ^_^'

O_o

Not even once, but i do love some characters... Sabre of Fate/stay night is my goddess...w0ot! A kiss is sufficient for me.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol you really fantasize alot about Jin don't you. hahaha. i don't think i've gone that far.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I doubt I will ever go that far...

In fact, the thought of it is going to give me nightmares. D:

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

hmmmmm well there r many characters i wish could come to life, but i think having sex is a bit too far....O.o

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

um...no. i'm kinda nervous to be in this thread, seeing as i'm under high school age...but I don't think that I would want to have sex with an anime character.

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Uh....... I just go ahead and say this to get it off my chest:
No, not really... I don't want *** with an anime character, but for some reason, there were I have had some dreams that involved an anime chracter... and.... that. But then again, there are some that didn't involve that, just plain fun or getting to know the character better.

The most recent one was with Haruhi from Haruhi Suzemiya no Yatsuu.
Oh noes! I must be a time traveller or an esper... Or maybe even an ALIEN!
!

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

For Some Reason I've Dreamed About...Doing That Stuff With Random Anime CHicks.....I HATE THOSE DREAMS >_< I'd Rather Dream About Destroying Stuff, Which I Do Dream, Not Too Often Tho

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

umm maybe not SEX, but other stuff like making out lol XD its pretty fun..... but sex would be a little too creepy for me o_O

Signature

Soulraver

~°The Wandering One°~

Hmm *** no thanks :p But if I could wish one char to live i'd be Lucy from Elfen Lied ;) that girl was just zo cute ^.^ hmmm :D It would be great if there were anime girls alive X-P I'd love it ^^

Um...no. Real women > anime women.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

uhh..... No...

wait... i thought jin kazama was from teken
ok, he is hot, but maybe ur talking about someone else...

eww... i try not 2 think about that.
i always thought gaara needed a hug though...
+he's really cute...
but not ***.

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

I bet everyone has their personal fantasy about someone.Heck,I wish I could have sex with a bunch of people...like botan in yuu yuu hakusho.Everyone wants 2 have sex with somebody in the anime world.dont lie people..

nope but i have my private fantasies involving kissing a variety of anime characters, O_o; some of them female. i prefere real guys/girls though because they're actually there and can interact in ways you will never, ever be able to with an anime character, like talk to them >_>.

merged: 06-17-2006 ~ 06:36am
ooo, i forgot, when i'm actually having those fantasies, i can't actually see myself because seeing a rl body in an anime can't happen. i guess that's the main reason lot of ppl don't fantasize themselves.

i do actuali i have dreemd that with faust VIII from shaman king and my all time fav dreem is with soubi (yey) from loveless
i think i´m watshing to much anime >_<

if you start pictureing yourself with an anime girl... you really need to get a life. i hope you know that they're not real (like santa).

Quote: if you start pictureing yourself with an anime girl... you really need to get a life.

Well...if they're picturing what the anime girl looks like as a real person and THEN fantasizing, that's a little less weird. But yeah...either way, it's a bit creepy, lol.

the big question is are u an anime character to cuz u could be havin a anime dream with benefits or if only shes anime than I gotta be honest its a little creepy and u need to get a real chick and whoever said i think im watchin too much anime should pomp slap themselves theres never too much anime

Well, since I'm a guy and guys often dream of sex (they do, I tell you, THEY DO! No really), and often my dreams change visual style from real/anime/graphic (like console games)/blurry and many others. Then I'd say yes. Some I can remember, some not.

well if the sex was good and the dream was wicked theres no problems haha

You guys are insane...lol. This is a disturbing topic.

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Quote by VioLeNTsHaDeSOfGReeNYou guys are insane...lol. This is a disturbing topic.

I agree. This is weird. And the answer to the question is no.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

^ ^ ^
I Agree AngelTAP, this is scary.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.