Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character do u hate the most?why? - Minitokyo

Which character do u hate the most?why?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

I also hate Yuna Roma! He's ugly purple haired guy! He doesnt deserve Cagalli! Same as Meyrin and Lunamaria, they are trying to get Athrun from Cagalli. They ruined asucaga relationship!

the harada twin from dnangel 'cause I hate they!

Itachi from Naruto cause he is a cold heart bastard

I think the charicter I find most anoying has to be Chii from chobits I mean she spends half her life just saying that it's so agrivating!

I hate Pushy, Ignorant, Selfish, Possesive and clumsy characters.
I don't like Yuka from Elfen Lied. She's a nice character but far too selfish and emotional. She stepped on my nerves with her rediculous and stupid questions from Kouta.
Risa from D.N.Angel I was shocked to find her the leading lady of D.N.Angel in the beginning.
Aya (If I'm correct, I mean the younger sister) Tenjho Tenge. I found her pretty much like Yuka ^_^'
Maybe also Kagome in Inuyasha. I know is unfair to judge her since I never completely watched Inuyasha. But that's how I feel! I wasn't able to find the charm and charisma that I saw in Kikyo. I don't know about Kikyo much either but hell she's really enigmatic and mysterious.
Linn Minmey from Macross series. Gosh, I really hate that girl. Yeah, I guess she rests on top of my list! ~_~ She's the most annoying and ignorant character that I've seen in entire Gundam production!

The characters that annoy me change all the time but these days it's Amane Misa >.<
I really love Aya Hirano's voice as Lumi

Lets see:
- Gendo from NGE, he is to cold...
- Chibiusa from Sailor Moon, to say it short: Annoying!
- Kagome from Inu Yasha, only stupid

Baroqueheat from Dazzle is annoying just because he always seems completely useless.
Yuuki from xxxholic drives me crazy cause she always pops out of nowhere and says a lot of mumbo jumbo crap!
Kamui from X/1999 because.... well I USED to like him but all that angst and "woe is me" started to pound on my nerves.
And finally, Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki kinda freaks me out with all his smiling..... it's just creepy! I mean I wouldn't want him to be taken out of th story but, damn, he has the bloodiest past and he's always smiling. STOP THE F***ING GRINNING!

ellymate

loveless angel

I hate Akito Shoma till i read the manga and i found the true story,o ya and Naraku from inuyasha,but i apreciate that he's a clever one and Kikyo because she's allways between inuyasha and kagome...

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

shinn asuka from gsd! I hate him! because he is a guy who is always angry with everyone, he thinks he is better than others and always thinks he is right!

Spoiler (show)

he killed auel! and also, he swore he would protect stellar and let her die, and he also swore he would love her and in less than 5 episodes (I think) he was kissing another person!

Ochibi-san

Ochibi-san

v. ?? ?? ?

I don't like...Kikyo and Naraku from IY...I understand Kikyo's situation....but after she found out, she still tries to kill Inuyasha...I think it's getting old..and Naraku just psychotic that needs therapy...

Ah...The Fuhrer (Pride) from FMA...bleh..I liked this character at first..then he became...scary..ahaha

Lol..usually I'm fine with most hated character...there will be a huge lack of plot line if the characters we hate were gone, ne?

v. ?? ?? ?

Anime characters I don't like and why:

Winry Rockbell (FMA): I liked her at first... but there is something in her that began to annoy me...
Amane Misa (Death Note): SHE'S A TOTAL *****! I seriously want to STRANGLE her!
Kaiba Seto (Yugioh): RAAAARGGHH...! His attittude reeked of ARROGANCE! And I HATE arrogant people! especially if their wealthy, selfish, and all!
Wakabayashi Genzo (Captain Tsubasa): same as Kaiba. PERIOD.
Yagami Light (Death Note): waah... conceited and intelligent jerk face that pwned L! He deserves to be punished.
Kisara (Yugioh): I understand her....significance... but... her attittude is a total rip off for me..
Kujaku Mai (Yugioh): MOST HATEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER.

Erm...I also don't like Sakura from Fate/Stay Night much. She's very kind but far to emotional and disturbing at times. :\

Yeah...Akito Sohma also sucks badly

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

psyaea

awakened

I hate Sakura from Naruto.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I dislikes Lacus, Meer, Meyrin, Lunamaria, Yuna, Kira frm GSDestiny, such an annoying characters ~_~
Miaka from FY, Kyo Sohma frm Furuba, Midori n Seiji frm Midori no Hibi, Usagi frm Sailormoon, Suzuna and her stupid brother Taki frm Eyeshield 21, Inoue Orihime frm Bleach, Risa Harada and Daisuke frm DNAngel also Ino from Naruto

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Sailor Moon, she's all what I hate in a girl.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Orochimaru from Naruto series

wow i can't think right now...ummm any character that is stupid,annoying,or incredibly arrogant to where it's just unbearable.

The top on my list, is Shinn Asuka. Whew... I never hate anime character as much as I hate him. He knows the truth, but still, he's be blind by words of grace... stupid. The scene which he taken down Athrun make me want to kill him.

And Amane Misa. I don't know why, but in Death Note, actually I prefer that girlfriend of FBI agent than Misa. In my opinion, Misa is stupid girl.

And maybe, most of stupid boys and girls in harem type anime. Sorry, but I prefer smart girls.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

Eh! I have another one! Flay from Gundam Seed. I hate her for all reasons!

That's what funny about myself. I know, a lot of people really hate Flay. But for me, she's one of my fave. Confusing, isn't it ? *LOL* But I have my own reason.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

i absolutely hate fllay from gundam seed. she's so weird and needs a doctor of something. it's a good thing she died. the reason i hate her is because she loved kira when she was supposed to be in love with that other guy.

adela2505

adela2505

candy_dulce

Meyrin,Meer because they interfere between Athrun and Cagalli!
Asucaga 4ever!
I hate flay,shinn,lunamaria too!
I say Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed/Destiny.

He's an adult that doesn't know what the hell he's doing and basically ruins his relationship with everyone. Yeah. How mature.

And I hated ( sometimes ) Athrun Zala

merged: 09-01-2007 ~ 05:18am
1wakemeup1 61wk 4d ago
I say Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed/Destiny.

He's an adult that

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.