Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any class of 2006 ppl? - Minitokyo

any class of 2006 ppl?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i just wanted to how many ppl who graduated from any highschool as the class of 2006 in MT! ^_^'

ANYwayz for me (not to brag 'n' all) but i'm the first to graduate from a new school in my hometown! cool huh? XD

oh yeah! and how did you guys feel about it? graduating from high school 'n' all...

for me... i couldn't believe it! my mom thought i wasn't going to graduate because i didn't graduate from junior high and i thought that i wasn't gonna make at all either... but ha! :nya: i did it! and i'm really happy! :) oh yeah! just to let you guys know i'm the last one in my family to graduate from high school! heh heh! :D ^_^'

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yup, I'm graduating this year. In fact, today was my last exam, so I guess I'm done!

as for how I feel? well, I kinda feel relieved it's summer because now I have more time to do other things. but I'm also really sad/nostalgic. I really enjoyed high school, it was a really nice experience for me. As I walked out of that door today, I thought 'wow, that was my last time...'. I know I'm gonna miss my routine and my little niche, and of course, my friends and teachers. I actually feel a little bit scared to go to university, because it means I'll have to set up a new routine, meet new people, and live by myself (I've never lived away from home for long). But yeah, I guess can't be helped...

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I graduated from high school in 2006

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by MapleRoseyup, I'm graduating this year. In fact, today was my last exam, so I guess I'm done!

as for how I feel? well, I kinda feel relieved it's summer because now I have more time to do other things. but I'm also really sad/nostalgic. I really enjoyed high school, it was a really nice experience for me. As I walked out of that door today, I thought 'wow, that was my last time...'. I know I'm gonna miss my routine and my little niche, and of course, my friends and teachers. I actually feel a little bit scared to go to university, because it means I'll have to set up a new routine, meet new people, and live by myself (I've never lived away from home for long). But yeah, I guess can't be helped...

yeah... thats how i feel... but hey don't worry about it! you'll get use to it! thats how life is! right? moving on and all.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i wanted to graduate a long time ago and become a prodigy but im only in year 8 o damn. or as they say, second year of middle school in japan.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.