Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami?

Ninja or shinigami?

ninja
49 votes
shinigami
80 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

Hard choice but I'd have to go with ninja. The only real advantage the shinigami have over the ninja is that they're already dead. So most ninja couldn't kill them. But ninja are sooo much trickier.

Ninja fight at a distance when they can and only fight close quarters when necessary. Plus they always keep themselves concealed (provided the enviroment alows it). And they're agile. Very, very agile.

Shinigamis.....well......they just stand out in the open and swing fancy swords all day. But they do no good if they can't hit their target (only exception I've found is Aizen's hypnosis zanpaktou). Plus, most shinigami seem to require a zanpaktou's help to become the least bit agile. Quick they may be, but agile, I don't think so ;) .

However in the end I will say I'd much prefer something more like Yoruichi's skill set. A little bit of both :)

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by BrokenGlassWhat the hell is a shinigami?
I will pick Ninja just cause I know what it is.

lol I kno what you mean

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by BrokenGlassWhat the hell is a shinigami?
I will pick Ninja just cause I know what it is.

about that yes can someone elaborate more on exactly where did shinigami is from and how did that name come about i never heard that before..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

shinigami!

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Ninja with a edged weapon. I don't like the shurikens and stuff ninjas have. If I were a ninja like in Naruto, I'll knock every shinigami to the moon no problem.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

Shinigami, that's the Japanese word means "Death". But I like to become a ninja more.
U become Shinigami and u can kill, kill, like there's no tommorow, but no one knows about ur existence (lots of people don't believe this stuff ). So I guess ninja is more reasonable. On top of that, I like ninja since they had Katana in their hands and they could use ninjutsu as well. And their clothes look cool too.

May the loli be with you

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Shinigami! It's something that normal humans can't have. Ninja skills can be eh.. trained?

well Shinigami is basically a Death God. but in this case is not refered to the scythe wielding skeletons with a black robe.
i would chose to be a shinigami bcoz ninjas are stealthy, which i dun like. shinigami can fight face to face, which i prefer.

Shinigami. I assume the original post meant the ones from Bleach, since shinigami from other anime/manga are vastly different from ninja.

Most ppl tend to mistake the Gotei 13 (13 squads) as representing all shinigami as a whole. This is untrue. Shinigami are more of a race or a species than an organisation. Members of the covert ops team, for example, are also shinigami. Ichigo is a shinigami. So any statement about shinigami being limited to idiots who stand out in the open swinging swords is flawed.

Logic dictates that shinigami are superior to ninja in every way. Ninja are HUMAN. In contrast, shinigami have vastly enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, healing, etc. They can survive wounds like disembowlment. In addition to their swords they can use shunpo (akin to superspeed) and kido (akin to magic). Plus they are, by human standards, immortal. Shinigami can live for millenia. Their intelligence would not differ from human ninjas, and ninja skills, as himura088 said, can be trained.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

well, seeing as how naruto and bleach both suck, my opinion is between a REAL ninja and a death note style shinigami... in which case i prefer to be an immortal, gambling and watching pathetic humans for fun.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

this is tough question, but i'd have to say shinigami, nothing cooler than living thousands of years never really aging and killing off those who deserve to die. :D the cool sword is a bonus.

if it's a shinigami like the ones in bleach, then im all for that

Signature

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

A shinigami!
I'm not a person who likes to think.
Let alone following orders. ^^

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Yeah i prefer shinigami. Using shunpo and kido would be awesome! the abilities of Zanpakuto's are awesome too. or maybe im just biased.

Shinigami would be better. They seem to use swords more often than ninja, who use kunai and shiruken.

I always want swing a katana and also have some fantastic skill (like Ichigo's Bankai) so i would choose Shinigami. I also like the uniform of Ichigo so much. But if Shinigami is like Ryuk in Death Note, i dont like his outfit plus his appear is so bad, he look more like a monster than a Shinigami but his immortal life is exellent.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

let's take the real world ninja's they relly on stealth and on their own powers while shinigamis also have magics.... besides you can be a nija in the real world if you train hard enough ...
GO TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

a shinigami i think ^^ like Hitsugaya in BLEACH ! but if i were a ninja i would like to be mix of Gaara & Naruto from NARUTO !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

I more like Shinigami....

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Just let ignore the "shinigami style" from Bleach. I prefer to become shinigami but I don't mean shinigami like in the bleach series. Actually I don't mind what will I become, shinigami ? or ninja ? Anything is fine for me as far as the job need someone heartless like me...

shinigami~
just like ichimaru-sama~
lol.

I prefer BLEACH to Naruto, of course I choose shinigami...

I'd rather be a shinigami. I like Bleach better than Naruto.

hurrah for NINJAS! they rock the house. bleach...shinigami would be cool but ninjas have deeper meaning...besides, they can use crazy seals and swords. Shinigami pretty much just swords. OH yeah and ninjas have other crazy weapons as well woot for kunai and katanas. My bleach fan friends will hate me for this but ninjas all the way.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.