Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward - Minitokyo

Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward

naruto vs ichigo vs luffy vs edward

naruto
29 votes
ichigo
50 votes
luffy
20 votes
edward
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

soo sad...luffy had the least amount of vote...i dont think luffy will lose...he's sooo great...

cisco-kun

cisco-kun

Cisco-kun Forever!! :D

Naruto (inner= kyubi [complete transform nine tails]) use ultimate jutsu

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like Luffy the best but Ichigo can take all of them down.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well one question plagues me, which naruto? original or shippuden? if shippuden then its possible that naruto will win, due to the experience, techniques and annoyingness. plus it would allow to make at even ages, though i already cut out ed.

but luffy could use gatlin punch for all the clones, but naruto could use the rasengan shuriken

ichigo does have bankai and has the inner hollow and naruto does have a wimpy kunai and the demon fox. but with oth of them they are both stubborn and have this ablility to transform will into energy so the battle would be a long one.

hmmm i have now ruled out luffy based on he sucks

naruto has the ability to heal faster than anyone becaue of the demon fox, but if ichigo runs out of energy or loses will the hollow takes over and they are both trying to supress the monsters inside them while fighting.

well its really hard to say...

i'd say naruto because 1000 clones is still hard to beat and naruto performs that like it was nothing, not to mention if that clone gets killed a bit of info is transferred to the original thus easier to beat ichigo.

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Luffy hyahahahahhahaa

the true champion would be alucard, he would jump in the middle of the fight and own all 4 of the pathetic mainstream weaklings

Well, i haven't see ichigo's most powerfull state. But, i think naruto still the best.

Naruto wins! He is the best... even thought I like Ichigo as much... :3

Orokanaru otooto yo. Kono ore o koroshitakuba. Urame, nikume, soshite minikuku ikinobiru ga ii.
Nigete nigete.. sei ni shigamitsuku ga ii. Soshite, ore to onaji me wo motte ore no mae ni koi

Quote by nainex52So obvious answer. Of cuz its ichigo.
He has bankai after all and super powerful ranged atk.

VS naruto:
- Naruto is a slowpoke. He wun even catch Ichigo. And naruto sux and dodging, he'll be blasted in an instant.

VS Luffy:
- His even slower than naruto and is not immune to blades.

VS Edward:
- If he used his brains he might be a challenge. But his still a slow turkey. Before he can transmute his head wuld be gone...

SPEED FTW

luffy is faster than them all! n stronger and more skill and more durable

Naruto! is too sexy! XD

Naruto or Ichigo...because they're the most Gary Stu that I've seen of the 4 choices, lol.

Naruto would win probably because nine tails would own everyone.

Ichigo but tham stronger -;-

Gomu-Gomu no gatoringu!
For real I think it would be Ichigo. Tensa Zangetsu bankai of course

Ichigo has a hollow inner ridiculous strong, good, probably the main reason Japan has a lot of reiatsu....

I can't fucking believe retards like Naruto and Ichigo have more votes than Edward. *sigh* Anime fans, you always disappoint me

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

LOL..!

ichigo (without hollow) >>> naruto (without kyuubi) and base luffy, ed. elric...
edward and luffy could beat naruto (minus kyuubi)..
after timeskip luffy could pwn sage naruto...
naruto + controlled kyuubi would have a great chance of winning against luffy + elric..
ichigo + hollow vs. naruto + kyuubi would be a great match-up, but i think ichigo would own...

so overall, i'll go for ichigo...

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Ichigo will win I guess since he has a good hollow form^^

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

los 4 son lo mejor ...no puedo elegir

quem

Luffy kicks everybody's ass, be sure!

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Ichigo! Naruto is way too goofy; I was never a fan of Ruffy; and I prefer Ichigo over Ed. And where is Songoku?

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

ichigo is the best

Woah! Now, THAT

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.