Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do you like better:male or female anime characters? - Minitokyo

which do you like better:male or female anime characters?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

I like female characters more especially the strong-willed ones.. :D

Male anime characters, since they seem to carry over their wierd traits from mangas better than the girls do.

It depends on their role in the story and their personality. I really like female characters with a cool attitude like Joe from Burst Angel, or Saber from Fate/Stay Night, etc. C.C. from Code Geass is probably my fav.

Signature

It depends on the series, I like both the guys (preferably hot or cute) & girls (preferably not whinny & defenceless). :D

it depends on the anime. i mostly prefer females. but for some i like the males more, for example bleach.

Male characters are cooler in my opinion.

i like female animes especially those who have long silky hairs.. i also like male animes though..

Female characters can make anime alot more fun, but when it comes to the more really action related anime male characters seems to be best. Although i still prefer female characters.

i like both male and female characters. i think that it holds the story together if there were both male and female characters.

I think female characters are more interesting (and I'm a girl... maybe I can empathise with them more; maybe it's because I tend to watch a lot of shoujo anime where men are too stereotyped).
Examples of interesting girls in anime: shy, reserved, mysterious girls (Hotaru in Sailor Moon; Rei in Evangelion; Anthy in Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Shimako in Maria-sama ga Miteru); wise girls (Meiko in Marmalade Boy, Youko in Maria-sama ga Miteru); flawed girls (Misato in Evangelion, Nana Komatsu in Nana); independent girls (Nausicaa, Mononoke Hime, Nana Oosaki in Nana).

Interesting boys: mostly angsty boys (Arima in Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Hayama in Kodomo no Omocha); good boys (Jean in Fushigi no Umi no Nadia)
I make an exception for Yasu in Nana, though. One of the most interesting characters ever.

When it comes to original anime pictures. I like girls the best. Their normally so much more beautiful, and have more to the picture.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Well it depends...

Girl characters are more likely done in beautiful artwork whether cute, serious or wacky. Guys are very limited in expressions.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Since I'm a guy, I like girl characters better. Also they can be animated with more expressions than male characters.

I think it depends on which anime you guys are talking about. In The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, i like both the male and female characters because they display their characters and personalities well. In Shuffle!, i hate both the male and female characters mainly because the main character ( a guy named Rin if i'm correct) did not display his character prominently and thus lead to the downfall of the anime. ( my honest opinion)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.