Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your Favourite host? - Minitokyo

Who is your Favourite host?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

WhO Is YoUr FavouRite HosT?

Suoh Tamaki "The King"
41 votes
Ohtari Kyouya "the Shadow King"
30 votes
Hitachiin Brothers
45 votes
Morinozuka Takashi
11 votes
Honey-kun
7 votes
Haruhi
12 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

i will go for the 2 with d bad temper in the mornig
i love honey-Senpai best after is nice cute you can tell what he's thinking and a serious fighter what better combination than that if not Ohtari Kyouya *the Shadow King* will suffice

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

i'll vote for the little devils [[Hitachiin twins]]
there brotherly love is so cool
hihi ^^v

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

i like Hitachiin brothers, followed by Tamaki.. i kind of like kyouya and honey..but their personalities are scarier than what i expected..especially when the just woke up ^^;

um.. very hard request... tamaki is very pure... hitachiin looks like small devils but cute...
The guys very charming... *^^*

"the shadow king" without doubt, i'll go for him ! i really like both his personality & his look.... his bad temper in the morning ? no prob'.... it's pretty funny to see sthg like this when i've too this kind of habit ! O=)

I love all of them, but I'd choose Tamaki or the Hitachiin brothers ! XD

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Haruhi! :)
Though I actually like all of them.. =X

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Tamaki! i like him the most coz he is such an idiot and he is so funny.

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

i luvvv KYOYA CHAN *bwahahahaah * okasan i think that its really funny when tama calls him that ^__________________________________________(...)

i also pitty kyoya because of that *super hot shadow king bishie ^_^*

but now im being called okasan at skool by this phyco boy o.o AAAAAAAAAAAA

(i noe how u feel now kyoya *sniffles*)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

kyaaaaaa~ they are all awesome *__*
but but i loove~ the hitachiin twins <3! and tamaki.. and mori.. X___X this is soo hard xD!

I love all of the :) I REALLY LOVE HARUHI THE MOST..hahaha.... ouran host club is totally cool!

Hitachiin brothers are a favorite. The way they play around is incredible cute. :D I also like Takasi and Honey. They are also very cute together.

I think the reason i wouldn't really want Tamaki is because he's a host for so many other girls. I would only get his attention for a few minutes before he had to move on. But he's cute and a true gentleman.

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

I love Honey the most. HE'S SO ADORABLE! But it's hard to believe he's older than me...0-o Heh heh...I like the twins too...but...they freak me out a little bit (with their "brotherly love"). Tamaki is hot! But...he annoys me...=.=

and heh heh...i like that smart one too...i don't know who is is...I think the shadow king...I don't know because I recently watched the first 3-5 episodes of the anime (OI don't even know where I'm at...0-o). So yes...but I LOVE THAT ANIME! IT'S HILARIOUS!

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

Definitely Kyouya. I love all the characters because they make me alugh, but Kyouya is the one I could imagine sqeeing over if I was really there. He's calm, cool and collected, and intelligence is usually something I like in anime characters. Plus his usual quietness ensures some mystery around Kyouya, but the few episodes where he did show strong emotion was very endearing.

Kyouya Is hot n all but Tamki is the greatest of them all the Twins are Kawaiiiiii *Faints* lol ;)

Now this is a pickle.....hehehe

for a host, no one beats Tamaki....

but for ever after...Kyouya. definitely Kyouya.... ^_^

hitachin brothers des!^^

The twins for sure! everytime they do thier 'brotherly love' thing i just crack up so bad ^^ they're hilarious ^^ but mah second would be Kyouya or Hani >< all so hOt

I LOVE KYOUYA! hehehe

I thought Haruhi was pretty good.

eriolchan

eriolchan

Ultimate doll of Pizza Hut

I'd say....Kyouyaaaa~~~My dearest Shadow king~He's smart,handsome,and nice...somewhat.
I love the Hitachiin twin as well,but I like Kyouya A LITTLE BIT more...x_x

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

THE TWINS! THEY ROCK!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mori (Takashi) all the way! He's quiet, but caring.

I think out of the guys the twins are my favorite but Mori is a close second since he's so lovable in a quiet sort of way ^_^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.