Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime EPISODE had you bawling your eyes out? - Minitokyo

Which anime EPISODE had you bawling your eyes out?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Konnichiwa Minna!
Ogenki desu ka?
I just wanted to know which anime episodes had you in absolute tears?
Me?
Air- last episode
Fushigi yuugi- too many to count.
A lot more at that.

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

Hmmmm one was definitly Pita Ten. The ending was very sad for me and so was Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. Such a sad ending. I haven't watched Air yet. Everyone sais it was good

For me it was I think the second to last ep. of the Saber marionette J series when Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry sacrificed their lives to save Otaru and Terra II

The Full Metal Alchemist episode where Roy Mustangs frind that had the little girl died. (I can't think of his name. *grrr*) That was the only time I remember actualy crying during an episode of anime.

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

ami the episode that I saw but is vacant was the one of bleach of the fight of ichijo versus kenpachi is fight if I like is the best fight than and seen until haora aside from naruto versus sasuke is is left secondly but bleach this best them recomienso that they see this series that continues progressing grasias well

hello to all that they pass it well

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Let's see:

Elfen Lied - Ending episode
Mai HiME - When each of the HiME's and their MIP (most important person) dies
Mai ZHiME (Otome) - Episode 17 and 18

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

schoool rumble , season 2 epi 19, season 2 epi 26, season 1 : 22

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

FMA episode 50, when you think the worst has happened

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

There are so many sad episodes of anime...it makes you love anime even more when it makes you cry.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Last episode of Kannazuki no Miko several minutes before the credits roll. Beautifully well done yet so sad.

Signature

reening

Black Passion

Last episode of kenshin. Uhh..Samurai X

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i think last episode of fate stay night! goota watch that one

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

jubiechan 2 somewhere in the middle, where we learn more about ayunosuke's past, when you think about the situiation, its very sad

Mai-Otome there were a couple moments cant name all of them.

Ayashi no Ceres, the part when Toya dies, i cried soooooooooooooooo much...i cried my head off that day when i watched it, and also other episodes...

I dont know about bawling but I was tearing up and/or crying a little in Ep 25 of FMA where Hues died and His dauther Alisia was telling her mom my are they buring daddy. it was one of the saddest eps ive seen and I loved Hues so it made it even worse. Also the voice actor for the little girl did a great job on that part

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. mai first one would have to be Onegai Teacher (Episode 11) when Kei reaches in his pocket and finds the Pocky box, and the last episode of Chrno Crusade.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

The last episode of FMA when the dam palm tree (Envy) kills Ed, I cryed my eyes out!

X TV.

Spoilers if you haven't seen it...

I'm not one to ball my eyes out, but I couldn't stop a few tears in the epsiode where Inuki died. Which is surprising, because that episode is quite soft, and I'm not usually one for sentimental moments. But there you have it.

Quote by Silverwolf12The last episode of FMA when the dam palm tree (Envy) kills Ed, I cryed my eyes out!

ED DIES?! OMG OMG! i'VE NEVER SEEN MORE THAN FIVE EPISODE BUT ED?!
That's make me bawl too!

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Vandread 2nd Stage Episode 4, after the bald head destroys all the earth monsters.

Hikaru no Go ep. 60 - Farewell Hikaru
Neon Genesis Evangeion ep. 24 - The Beginning and the End, or "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
Sousei no Aquarion ep. 26 - The Day the World Began (last episode)
Jyu Oh Sei ep. 11 - Hope (last episode)

the FMA episode when hughes died. it was even more sad when his daughter alicia kept asking her mother what had happened 2 her dad. T.T *sobs* ...so...sad.....girl...just 2.....cute. T.T T.T

Wow FMA must be such a sad show :(

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.