Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with a Series after you've finished it? - Minitokyo

What do you do with a Series after you've finished it?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

If I really liked it, I burn it to DVD and if not, it gets deleted (but that's rare). Recently I've realised I have far too many DVD-s, because I burn most of the anime series I had seen.

save it on the harddrive until my hardrive gets too full

don't think that will happen 120g main drive + 2x (400gig)

I usually delete them.

azdvmc

azdvmc

speedphantom

I haven't got to the stage where my space limit is at its max, however I would burn them on DVD when that time comes. I should start now though ^^

I skim through my favourite parts every now and then.

may be I will keep it in my storage....
but...
it is dangerous when the storage get broken...I wanna cry....

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

emmm
i usually buy it
sooo
keep it?

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Definitely. i would watch them again. Especially, the ones I love. I do not mind watching them again and again.

store it on my external anime HD

Signature

i have external HD to store
my precious anime and exchange theme with
my sisters

I usually burn it to DVD, because i don't have much free space left in my HDD.

I would, well I usually download all my anime. When I finished I transfer it to DVD's in DVD format. And put it away until I feel like watching it again.

Hexlord

Cosplay Photographer

Usually I will just burn them to DVDs and keep them in a safe place. :)

Siri

Siri

Suou

if its good i'll burn it off
if its really good i burn it off and keep it on my HD so i can watch it again whenever
if its bad i just delete it.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I usually keep them.

I burn it off and I usually go back and watch it whenever I remember. Usually I never go back to watch it again though.

If its good, i ll most likely watch it again.

Download, watch and delete as supposed to be... sometimes buy the original DVD

Well i purchase all my mine as i cant stand downloading anime, but i watch it and tend to keep it, as well who knows i may get the urge to go watch it again :)

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I would keep it nicely in a box and keep it in the cupboard,when I want to watch it again I'll take it out and rewatch from the starting to the end..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

If I like it I buy the original if I don't like it I just delete it, simple.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

SangoHiwatari28

SangoHiwatari28

The Road to Dawn

if I like the serie...I burn onto a CD....or buy the DVD's....it all depends :O

As I softly sing your name to myself...

My d/1's I tend to save them on a hard drive till the DVD's come out then I get the DVD's you know extra features, dual audio and usually better quality, Oh and artwork. It sucks though now I have issues with where to put the DVD's I'm obsessive with the stuff over 1,300 anime DVD's.

I keep all of them, if my pc starts running outta space, there's always the good old dvd burner.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

If they r my download file...i'll burn everything out and rewatch...if it's DVD or VCD that i bought i'll rewatch...guess no matter what i'll rewatch till i can memorise the dialog..^^;...same goes for manga...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.