Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is beyond the black hole? Any idea? - Minitokyo

What is beyond the black hole? Any idea?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Sometimes, i believe there's a white hole to spew out materials. Maybe there's a Magrathea somewhere out there? jk jk... Too much Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

But i think there's a limit to how dense an object can be before atoms are too close to squeeze any further. at that point, the hole either just gets bigger or excess atoms are somehow obliterated into tons of energy. I say tons of energy because of E=mc^2. A little mas can be converted into a lot of energy. These are just random ideas though.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Maybe it is some sort or worm hole that leads to another dimension or it is just a big dark space where there is nothingness not really sure.

I think that just materia very heavy.

Your squeezed into a singularity, but you would be vaporized by the extreme by all the light thats being sent into the center of the black hole too. It would be quite a spectacular sight I hear. Also, it takes about an infinit amount of time to reach the black hole core as time is slowed down tremendously by the intense gravity.

kaireon

kaireon

Tenken no Reon

plain and simple, a black hole is a bent in the fabrication caused by pressure, it has a VASTLY large gravity, very much so, 300 kilometers away (somethin like 600 miles i think) your body will be crushed by immense pressure

the reason it's black is simply because GRAVETY BENDS LIGHT

and since this happens, no light reaches it, thus ITS BLACK *like majic* ;)

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I wonder too sometimes,what is beyond the black hole...It could be death,another dimension or maybe we'll be compressed into nothingness=death.No one really knows because no one went through it and came back...and I don't think anyone will try..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

black hole is just theory

Signature

So is God. Black holes are actually based on fact though. Extremely large masses out in space that cannot be seen, in the centre of large galaxies usually. Our milkyway galaxy has a black hole at its core as well, most large galaxies do. Probably just crushed into a singularity, but it is said that you can see time go back towards the big bang if you could live while being sucked down.

I was watching a science program and one theory about a black hole is that there could be a 'white hole' in another part of the universe where everything that was sucked into the black hole, comes out.

That'd be funny... it's like human's get advanced enough to be able to observe a black hole up close (not that close) and you can throw trash inside and the thing would pop out on the other side. XD It's possible there's a "white hole" or a counter part to it, as pretty much all things come in a balance.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

Once I heard that black-holes could be short cuts to other parts of galexies. And that aliens could have used this short-cuts to reach our galexy. But who knows?! :hmpf: These are merely assumptions and we cannot rely on any of them. No one knows what is beyong those holes. (At least today, maybe in near future scientists will be able to explain what's there.)

One thing is beyond a black hole: death, and lots of it.

The extreme gravity created by a black hole would probaly crush you in the blink of an eye.

Well, at least it would be a fairly painless way to end your life.

And as for wormholes, maybe, sometime in the far future, we'll be able to sustain one. But certainly not in the near future.

well interestingly enough i watched a show called the Hawking Paradox which was all about Black holes. The whole debate over Black holes and humans going into them centers around a thing called the event horizon. Now black holes don't destroy you in a sense because information can never be destroyed. During the show it was claimed that you'd go into the black hole and not even realize it was happening, to you everything would be normal but in reality you'd be 2d, my friend and I who were watching this were like gaahhhh trying to comprehend this. They gave a lot more in depth explanation which i can't give you but i can find the show if your interested "The Hawking Paradox" I saw it on the science channel

Quote by marfish14Black holes are actually based on fact though.

Incorrect. Black Holes do not have any definitive proof that supports their existence. Many of the telltale signs that scientists look for to determine if a black hole is present, such as gas jets, strong X-ray emissions, accretion disks and gravitational lensing can all be caused by other stellar bodies. Black Hole are simply a theory that fits best in certain cases. For all we know, there may be other objects in the universe that have peculiar properties that may mimic what we believe to be a black hole. We simply don't know with certainty.

I said they're based on fact, this did not mean I said they are deffinitely real. Fact, light does not emit from certain extremely large masses in space. There is also a great amount of mathematics that have gone into such a theory, and indeed the facts you have stated are true. Though, the there are quite a few examples that point to such an existance. Anyway, It would seem you misunderstood what I was getting at.

is it albur?

hahahahahahaha...
i guess: nothing, only a black space

If you break down a black hole. It is a huge mass the gravity is sucking everything even light (light has Mass to make this work). What a black hole does is crush the gap is side atom making a black hole dense. Atom is a made up of nucleolus and electron and the gap between the two is 99.95% of nothing so if you get rid of the 99.95% of nothing you have a you only have contain on the atom. Also black hole are mainly made up off hydrogen as most matter in the universe is hydrogen(in star). So if you got rid of gravity and looked at it. It would look like normally sized rock that is the colour of the compressed Hydrogen thing spots of rock or metal that had been planets. And inside it would look Like more of the same. I guess that Hyper compressed hydrogen would be blue but I done know.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Nothing. It's just a dense matter which is able to suck even light in.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Quote by chesskidIf you break down a black hole. It is a huge mass the gravity is sucking everything even light (light has Mass to make this work). What a black hole does is crush the gap is side atom making a black hole dense. Atom is a made up of nucleolus and electron and the gap between the two is 99.95% of nothing so if you get rid of the 99.95% of nothing you have a you only have contain on the atom. Also black hole are mainly made up off hydrogen as most matter in the universe is hydrogen(in star). So if you got rid of gravity and looked at it. It would look like normally sized rock that is the colour of the compressed Hydrogen thing spots of rock or metal that had been planets. And inside it would look Like more of the same. I guess that Hyper compressed hydrogen would be blue but I done know.

Well it's the same opinion..

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Some say anything that enters a black hole comes out another black whole somewhere else...perhaps even another universe.

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Good question... Let me go find out...............

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

there is nothing beyond a black hole

it is proberly a star in another universe. Since gravity is really a weak force and the energy of falling matter could be released in a universe right next to ours but can not be seen. So maybe stars are the opposite of blackholes from another universe from ours. Could be universes are like bubbles in a soda and blackholes are bridges to those universes. Matter crushed in a blackhole in our universe could be star energy in another universe visa versa.

U wun make it past the black hole. Never. Unless you can protect urself from the gravitational pull. There is a theory for it, making u immune to gravity but yet able to travel at light speed through it.

The black hole will rip u apart, since ur head will move faster than the rest of ur body (ur parts move at significantly different acceleration under extreme super ultra extreme gravitational pull)

And u'll be smashed like mashed potatoes because the G Force is prolly off the scale ( G force on Earth is 1G, a fighter pilot experiences up to 10g, although 7 is enuff to kill u) U'll be flatten, literally. If your weight is 200 pounds, the weight on ur body is 999999999999999999999999999999999999999 pounds) maybe more.

I think beyond it will be another parallel universe. Imagine the universe in our world is a flat sheet, and a parallel one is adjacent to the sheet.
The black Hole connects the two world.

GO watch divergence eve. alot of space, inflation holes blah blah =p

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.