Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Atlantis? Believe or not - Minitokyo

Atlantis? Believe or not

do you believe in atlantis?

i believe
55 votes
i don't
21 votes
can really say...
20 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

I think anywhere must give it atlantis o.o XD

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

I believe it existed *bow*

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I believe it might have existed. Can't say for sure because, heck, I wasn't around when it happened!

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

hmmm it's hard to say I don't believe this "atlantis" thing ... but for me, the proof of it's existence still not enough. in fact the exact location of this continent is still unknown

i believe

Quote by Kirisame MarisaThe endless night, stealing the full moon,
Hiding the human village,

"Giving Egyptians cocaine,
Putting bearded statues in the outside world,

Forging weird maps, sinking Atlantis,"
and putting hats on stone statues,

It's all Alice's fault.

Jokes aside, it seems that evidence of Atlantis has been found basically everywhere, from the concentric rings in Donana National park in Spain, to somewhere in the South China Sea, to the land hidden under ice in Antarctica...
Maybe the whole world was Atlantis, once upon a time.
Or maybe they're all just coincidences.

no i'm not

Maybe not exactly "Atlantis", but I think it was probably a spin-off of a real place.

nihiliafy

nihiliafy

~nowhere~

No way there was a real Atlantis. It's probably just a story made up by some old writer who saw a city being destroyed by war or so...

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

It existed but destroyed by a cataclysmic event. From the side of history, it have many connection to the world and famously enriched the world with their trade. In side of religion, My book, the Koran said that many civilizations were destroyed as they acts to defies god.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

yes I believe in it. The people who lived there wre very intelligent.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.