Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you follow fashion? - Minitokyo

Do you follow fashion?

Follow fashion?

No
33 votes
Only if I like the style
45 votes
Of course!
10 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Do you need to be stylish?

Are you the kind of person that have to have the latest trend?

If so why? What do you think about it?

Personally i think it's completly pointless and a waste of money, why bother doing it? you'd be like everyone else, it's like wearing uniform!

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Not really. However, I am into the latest casual wear.I really like the new denim jeans and I know this isn't very trendy but I really love graphic tees! My shoes are kinda old though. As for jackets, well I got a big blue one with alot of zippers and pockets. I don't even know where some of the pockets are! And it was really expensive. So unless it wears off I'm gonna keep it for a long while.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hell no, I dont follow fashion so much XD. Only if I can find a style that suits me (and guess what. I havent! ^^). And my style is nothing special so I think that I will run around in stores and look after clothes I like. It sure is troublesome being into fashion :S. And you spend a lot of money too XD. I cant afford that :P

Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Only if it looks good to me; Otherwise forget it.

I nearly laughed my ass off when I saw this woman wearing heels to a thing in botanical gardens. I mean, it's a rocky pathway, wear running shoes you twit.

Protip: Clothes are expensive, unless you're in the industry. Just buy what looks good on YOU. Stop wasting money and looking stupid because it doesn't fit YOUR body-type.

sakura2387

sakura2387

Petite Teggy

I like fashion, but I don't fall prey to the stupid trends. For instance, I like to watch fashion so I can get an idea of what I would like to wear for the season. I don't shop at places like Hollister, and Ambercrombie & Fitch because everyone wears the same thing. No one is unique. Besides the bad thing about trends is that they last for a short time, and then you have to get a brand new wardrobe everytime. Some trends that are popular for the fall are metallics, faux fur, layers, the 80's, and this year the Napoleon look. I'm not too fond of either look. I like to create my own sense of style from fashions I see from around the world.

I don

Its really best to see what's out there and apply it to your own sense of style. There is no reason you have to be a postcard for a trend (unless you have a ton of cash to drop on clothes every season). Layers are a great trend for fall because you can use what you have - just put it together in an interesting way! And don't worry A-10hybrid, graphic tees are in! :) They have been consistantly mentioned by the trend services for months now.

I don't think so. I think we need to be in order at work. At home, I'm not concerned about style (laughs).

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

only if it looks nice unlike that tartan thing thats going on right now. ewww....
but if it looks nice and only if it suits me i might.
its best just to have your own style and wear stuff your comfortable in. ^_^

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

No way... I don't feel the need to be stylish. I'm someone who likes to wear what's comfortable and just something that I like. It's easy to spot the trends because so many people are wearing them. While I like to see what the new styles are, I definitely wouldn't spend my money on them. I'd rather get another manga or something. XD Styles change too often that I feel it a waste to always try to be in the trend. Besides, why would I want to look like everyone else and blend in the crowd? Comfort is the best style. Clean and casual comfort. :)

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Nah!

Only if a very popular girl scolds me for being such a vagabond style.

Otherwise, I enjoy of being myself and I don't care what other may think about me or my looks.

If you live like nothing is happening, you're comfortable & OK with your self, it's OK. I strongly support you.

Unless you're a Hollywood star, hehehehe!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

no i dont follow fashion, for my that's pointless, i mean you have to be true to yourself and use thing you like not just thing because everybody thinks it's right to use them

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

simple, if it fits, is comfortable, and looks good i'll probably get it and wear it. If not I won't regardless of whether or not it is "in style" or not.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

KOROU1234

KOROU1234

NICE TO MEET U.

I don't care whether the style is new or whatever. If it suits my style, if it is not too costly and if I am comfortable with it I'll buy the clothes.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I only like my own style.. following fashion makes you the same as others.. I want to be unique.. hahaha

joll

truth

only if i like it i guess. looking fit and nice is really improtant , somtimes it doesn't matter if its updated or not.(just not too out of fashion)

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i really don't think being fashion is important...i like to follow my own style cuz in my opinion style told people a lot about me...and i really don't like guys who are always imitating others..^_^

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

no one tells me what i should wear. I wear what i want when i want. Fashion is just a waste of time and money. also some of the cloths are with animal fur and i don't like that! if i see anyone wear a fur coat, i would throw red paint on them and say FUR IS MURDER!

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

well the people in my neighborhood or at my school don't care much for fashion....
they do watch if someone was well dressed.....
i myself don't have some style to make myself look cool.....
it's hard to look like that with my clothing and hairstyle....

Meow~

reening

Black Passion

Nope. Fashion is really a thing

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

yeah idont think its important.sometimes following fashion make us look like arent our self

Fashion? NEVEEEER! Then, dressing like a vagabond? Also: NEVEEEEER!

I remember when I was a teen. You either follow one of those paths. But I never liked to be fashion. That was only for parties. Or to go to mass. But only 2 shirts.

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

bleeh X__X why follow the fashion.. or the trend? be yourself ^^ be what suits you! dont be a sheep and follow it to look "cool" or "fit in" and waste your money! if you like it.. buy it.. but if you dont.. DONT xD haha!

The way I see it, if you're living in a community no matter how big or small that is, you can't help but be aware of fashion - its on every movie or TV program you watch, and the people around you. I'm no fan of 'folowing the trends' however, because a) they move around far too quickly, and b) some of them look awful anyway. I know what looks good on me and what doesn't, and I know what feels comfortable on me and what doesn't. If something happens to be in fashion which I like then I have no problems with buying it. But I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to buy something which I dislike simply because magazines and other people say I should.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.