Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Judge the person above u by his/her username and avatar! - Minitokyo

Judge the person above u by his/her username and avatar!

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

judge the person above u by his/her username and avatar....

example:-
for the username Maple Rose and avatar some girl from Gundam Seed
loves nature and loves the anime Gundam Seed

or
so and so looks evil........

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

erm...i think there was a thread like this before but never mind..! ^^ well you can't judge a book by it's cover you must get to know them before saying that they are like that than what they really are, so in order to judge a person, you must really noe them before you noe who they really are..! >.<

Signature Image

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

well...i would say femine, judging from the choice of avy and sig..and well...apparently thoughtful since she would rather get to know the people she is blindly judging...but i always say you are what you choose...anyway, do you like pink, Sakura-chan?

merged: 10-16-2006 ~ 05:33am
but you know...you can do everything if you have the heart and power to do it...that is something i firmly believe...^_^

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Lol, this is an interesting game.

Hmm, unusual combination. The username would suggest that you either are, or want to be seen as, a brave person, though the addition of "911" baffles me completely. As for your avatar, seeing as you're female, I'd say you're a bishounen fan ^_^ Doesn't really reveal much about your personality I suppose.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

well, i can't really tell much by your username, but it's quite interesting...
and by your avatar, i'd say u'd like to become a samurai.....^__^

your avatar tells me you're a girl, your nick tells me you like Toya

btw I cheated

what an amusing thread ! the sound of the nickname of "RawD" makes me think of a "road" (in english), a way... it makes me think about phylosophical stuff... the road of life or enlightenment ^^ lol...
my second thoughts would be that you like to see and read in original version than translated... lol...

it's a really enigmatic nickname : i really want to know what it means !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

hmm.....you cheater RawD....hehhehee....^__^

your avatar tells me u like Shindo Shuichi from Gravitation...i think....
and your username sounds like sorry ann....hmm....cool, i wish i would know the purpose of your username...interesting.....^__^

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i have no idea on anything of yours toya. sorry. dont know the avatar, no sig, and i dont have a clue to your username

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

^ that guy is bloodthirsty, ammunition worshipper..hehe...and he loves anything to do with metal and mechanics...his gift for a birthday, i would suggest a gun or better yet a rifle..haha
BRAT BRAT BRAT...yep

Signature Image

oh maverick...i do have a signature, but i removed it for a couple of minutes cause i was doing something with my personal options....^__^

hmmm......is my sis^ .....cool avatar....likes Kyo....

merged: 10-16-2006 ~ 09:02am
the sig...just isn't planning on appearing....^__^

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well judging from your avatar, since you have no signature, i think that you might be a rather flirty girl....

am i right?

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

^hmm...well i suppose...
jusding from yours, you musl like the colors blue and purple...you're romantic, quite obvious...you believe in love... would be the most emmotionl person i met till now..hehe...dreaming of you when he sleeps..hahaha

Signature Image

well here all....i got to re add my sig img......oh well again

^u r my sis......hmmmmm....u like to be called lionhearted....^__^

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

^ you're my sis and you love toya...toya freak!

Signature Image

you have the heart of a lion, your courageous, and protected

u like the eyes of whoever name hitomi?

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

lol, I love how you've used me as the example XD... and yeah you're right about the Gundam SEED part... me=obsessed :)

oops, did I just give that away? sorry ^_^'

anyway ^ like marmalade boy from the name, and the avatar, I'm guess you don't like being disturbed :D (neither do I) And judging from the avatar and signature, you're a fan of Kyou Sohma?

Ooo oooo my turn! *observes MapleRose* He he he, just like MR said an obvious fan of Gundam Seed oooo wasn't it like so hot when Commander LeFlaga (sp?) was shirtless mmmmm mmmm love that lovely eye candy. Humm MapleRose, it gives me the impression of some who is soft and beautiful but can be sticky and will poke you if you come too close. Okay that's my assessment...NEXT!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Quote by Lionhearted911well...i would say femine, judging from the choice of avy and sig..and well...apparently thoughtful since she would rather get to know the people she is blindly judging...but i always say you are what you choose...anyway, do you like pink, Sakura-chan?

merged: 10-16-2006 ~ 05:33am
but you know...you can do everything if you have the heart and power to do it...that is something i firmly believe...^_^

i absoultely love pink..! >.< it roxs..! though people might think its girlie...

Signature Image

loves pink color...lolzzzz.....loves card captor sakura...^__^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

^ loves Ayashi no Ceres and Toya :D

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

^ defends Mwurrue and is a pink maple tree =P
is romantic, a renowned artist *bow* and a critic. Probably a girl?

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

I think you like the Bible book... Perhaps you're a devoted jewish or cristhian... or just your name is tobias

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.