Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jackie Chan and Jet Li - Minitokyo

Jackie Chan and Jet Li

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Last "martial arts epic" There's actually talk of Jet Li in a movie with Jackie Chan. Jet Li is supposed to be some minor villian.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

He only uses he his surroundings becasue that's what the producers in movies pay him to. I think it would be a close call match. I can't say.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

It's hard to say . Jet Li is the "cool" one // and he's strong and got *whooow* moves .. and Jackie Chan is just the "funny" one with a lot of tricks . ^^

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by feelyenJet Li is the "cool" one // and he's strong and got *whooow* moves ..

Someone has obviously seen only the most recent Jet Lee movies. Go see Fong Sai Yuk 1 or 2, or any of the three first Shaolin movies. Jet Lee can certainly play a goofy, fun-loving character too if he feels like it.

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I like both characters, but in a fight, I would have to say Jet Li. Jet Li, I think, has more martial arts experiences outside of acting.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by uyoI like both characters, but in a fight, I would have to say Jet Li. Jet Li, I think, has more martial arts experiences outside of acting.

agreed...................lol
:D

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

I would actualy say neither. Benny the Jet would dust them both in a real life fight. If your not familir w/ him check him out on Youtube. He does have some fight scenes w/ Jackie Chan and it was voted on of the best of all time, and he was the world kickboxing champ in the early 80's. Wushu is cool to look at, but in a real fight I pick kickboxing any day (sorry Jet Li)

Holla

In a street fight - Jet Li.

In a box office fight - Jackie Chan.

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

Jackie Chan... all the way... I dunno but I get the feeling that he has more energy, he knows how to "get" hit, and that he would possible be able to support more damage over all... plus I like Jackie better :D

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by kariudokageIn a street fight - Jet Li.

In a box office fight - Jackie Chan.

Don't you mean the other way around? In a street fight, Jackie Chan can rely on other variables to up his chances.

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Jet Li gets my vote. Jackie Chan's martial arts is studio made and is only for performance. Jet's one is pure training and to achieve that kind of standard, he went through ALOT..

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by vitalstabJet Li gets my vote. Jackie Chan's martial arts is studio made and is only for performance. Jet's one is pure training and to achieve that kind of standard, he went through ALOT..

well so did Jackie.........................
He did train under a "sifu" after all..................
Do u know how many wires or metal supports he has in his body?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Well you missed Bruce Lee lol but anyway
Jackie Chan is a stuntman/actor
So is Jet Li but yes they both study alot of Kung Fu but I don't think a battle can be found just like that

How bout Donnie Yen? Anybody noticed him? Well his face is not supportive enough as a main character ( XD ROTFLOL ), but his act in martial arts is awesome. I heard that he is also practicing wu shu.
As far as I know, Jackie also a wu shu practitioner. He learn the martial art together with Sammo Hung.

hehe.. tough one... but i think jet li might win

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Yeah, I'm pro-Jet Li on this one.

I think Jet Li would win.

Jet-Li has more of the skills stuff. Jackie Chan is more amusing with his antics. xD

I'd say Jet Li trumps Jackie Chan. Jackie Chan is mainly a stunt actor while Jet Li uses the real deal in his shows.

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

Jet Li's martial arts is too extreme compared to Jackie's....still i like Jackie Chan more cuz i been watching his movies for years and it never fail to amuse me :P

Signature Image

jaeminloves4yuki

DBSKrockz4life!

well well i can see..why ya ask cus is aa good question to all of us..which one is better right?
of course there's no telling which one is better....btu i know dat jackie chan's richer? or..um.. maybe jet li...oh man i just create anoher troubling question....
but newyas...i agree with ShrinkNerv4Eva

Jet Li, hands down. Jackie's good, but his skill really comes in if there's something for him to use.

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

a long time ago when jackie chan started his career as an actor. his 2 first movies were very violent...then he decided to slow down and show to the audiences that violence gets you to nowhere by demonstrating defensive kung fu skills. that how he fights,he fights to defend himself and to teach people to protect themselves.

in my point of view in a movie fight jackie would win by tiring jet li..i hardly can wait to see both fighting

"Use the element who brings life"

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

They're supposed to be in a movie together...it doesn't have a title, but it's based on the "Journey West" story, with Jet Li being the Monkey King.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.