Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions! - Minitokyo

[FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions!

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Wow, i'll bless my luck and the find, walk on back home without it. Why need a diamond anyway when we can live on a normal life anyway ? Yeah yeah, finders keepers...want it to stain your pride for been greedy ? Xd Unless you can live without it.

What and how will you react if someone you thought long forgotten and dead returns to say hello ? XD X-P

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

nope, don't want it to stain my pride for being greedy, plus i don't need one, i already have enough....X-P
^i'd make sure, maybe someone is trying to fool me and is wearing some halloween mask...X-P...oh and no one i know died, well yes, my grandfather did....but i didn't cry....everyone dies....it's something happening in our everyday life without anyone noticing...okay, don't say i'm cruel....i donno, i just didn't cry, my next day of school was like any day, well ofcourse i did seemy mum cry....but anyways...whatever....i wish i haven't even talked about it....:)

What would u do if u lost all your anime CD's?(tragic...haha)

Gee, sorry... time to move on. Let's skip that.

Too bad for me then. I'll just all over again and be happy that i finally have another purpose in life. XD

What will you do if your internet service provider fails ?

Signature

haha...i'll just download....haha....but my parents would get angry at all the money my sis and i wasted on anime...LOL...anyways they don't need that money...huh....

^that was happening for like 30mins ago....i got so furious, and restarted my comp....checked everything....finally.....everythin's fine now....haha...i'm doin my work and MTiing...LOLzzz

What would u do if your favorite teacher died?(hmmmm...LOL)

Cries out loud...from the inside. I don't show my emotions. Cold blooded and without passion.That's what my pals said. XD *Shakes head* Why,... you sneaky student, do your homework oredi ! XD

What will you ... if you are too tired to go on ? (in anything)

Signature

haha...i am i swear i am....(ya right)....no no....serious face...i swear i am...well....but...while MTiing...loooolzzzz......oh well i think u need to sleep...plus it's 2:15a.m. in Singapore....go sleep.....haha....

^if i'm tired to go on with my homework, then i would stop...lol
i'm never tired from mt...hahha

What would u do if i don't do my hw?(i am doing it...serious)

Then i will stop my activities here in MT and proceed on to my other forums for as long as i am breathing, sane and never forgetting my list of loyal pals i made. Just so you will go on been a good Student with healthy morals and piorities and not been an addict.

< I know. Remember to drink more water. ;)

What will you do if you miss your bus ride to school ?

Signature

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Catch the next one. No use crying over spilt milk. Or if there isn't any more buses, phone my mum to take me to school. But if that fails too, then I'll probably stay at home. As if I'd walk 2 hours to school ><

What would you do if your computer mouse ran away, leaving a message on mspaint saying "gone looking for a better life"?

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i go look for a computer cat instead

what will you do if you decided to look for the computer mouse?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

put a computer cheese to lure it back!

what if the computer cheese didn't work?

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

then forget it...lol

what will you do if the computer cheese does work?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

haha....hello everyone....back from school...:)

i'll just eat the cheese, then smash the computer...lol

what will u do if your dad removed your CD player from your car? :(....(that's what my dad did, last year our stupid old driver told my dad we put music on loud.....syupid.....but now our new driver does not tadle tale....thank god....haha, cause he'll be removing our cassette player next.....i don't think he would be able to.....well he did take our car to the shop and told them to remove our CD player from the car...sad....hey how come he has a CD player in his car...unfair right)....lol

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

i would buy tapes instead...i mean that is what we do ne? hahaha

what would you do if you were grounded for life...no comp, no going out of your room, no TV, no phone (haha)?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

yup, that's what we do, we never give up ha...lol....but still, i always buy CD's, cause for the ipod and comp...lol....so then it's just a waste to have 2 from stuff...and some...;)

haha...that would never happen to me, i'll just go and apologize to my parents, but my parents never ground us anyways....but i was only grounded once when i was a kid, but just for a weekend.....it didn't really matter...lol

What would u do if....uhhh...i have no question now....so pass....lol

^ Lol ! I will ask you, what is wrong? Is something the matter ? And pour you some Jasmine Green Tea. I guess you are stuck on one question in your papers before.... ;) Nvm.

What will you do if you are bored and your MT add... MT Friends just simply fade away from here ?

Signature

no...there's nothing wrong.....why?...oh never mind....don't worry too much...god u can read me like an open book....X-P

i'll....i know they won't....lol

what would u do if i never ever ever came on mt again? X-P

^ O.o Didn't you post that b4 ? ......

My side answer will be : ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Toya ? ... ... ... ... ... Oh, let's see. NE, relate me to Toya what went wrong.

Else, i will simply remember you by each night in my list of pals before i sleep. X-P Bleh.

What can you do if you are left stranded in town ?

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmmm...sit in the shade and do some serious thinking about my postition and situation, then i will go around town for food and drinks.

what will you do if the sun never rose again?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

that would be normal...cause i'll know that the world's darkness covered it all....X-P.....but that would be sad....then our eyes would adjust to darkness....

damn, i'm drinking tea with ginger....i feel like i'm some dragon....my mouth's burning.....i feel like my trachea's burning up...whoaaaa....can't feel the feeling i'm feeling unless u go and do the same...but i don't wanna get sick that's all....i'm not plannin on staying on bed 24/7....god i get tortured when i get sick.....uhhhh....don't wanna remember last year what happened to me....god i felt like my guts were gonna explode....i can take care of myself....don't worry.....i can handle everythin myself...ehem.....whoaaa.....feels like i'm eating pepper, but i'm feelin better....phewwwww....hope the pain would go away....^__^....i wouldn't want my lovely voice to disappear into coughs....X-P

What would u do if i sent u a cough virus....and u'll start coughin' like me?X-P

^ Then i will plan an outing for us and we can play "Who wants to be Coughing with Air ?" XD Basically, its a game to convince the latter to take her medicine as well as a Lesson on been in good health as we grow up.

What will you do if my best school pal kills me for his purposes and agenda ?

Signature

then i'd be forced to skip school, come to Singapore and kick his ass.....LOL.....or i'll just come to your funeral......just kiddin'

what would u do if i died?:)

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

i would continue eating my watermelons :)

what would u do if u were falling from the sky?

Signature

LOL

i would use my parachut to land safely, or wish some hero would catch me before i'd reach the ground...LOL....but i'd prefer using a parachute....LOL

merged: 10-31-2006 ~ 05:01am
What would u do if u didn't have a parachute?

I'll pray to everyone else who jumped with me on this unfortunate trip, pray to all gods ....oh well, one God i know of i can think instant and embrace my fate as well as a smile to Lady Death.

What and how will you react if i told you i will be gone in 60 secs for good till i am ready to be back ?

Signature

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.