Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime would you fit in as a character? - Minitokyo

Which anime would you fit in as a character?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

.p Which anime character would you fit in as a character?! YA~~~HA!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Kurtz Weber of Full Metal Panic.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Could fill in as most characters who use swords, Jin from Samurai Champloo most likely

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Hmm....someone expresionless, cold, cruel, full of despair, angst, and full of grief. khu...khu...is there anime character like that ? Can you tell me ? Maybe Vincent Valentine...maybe Fujimiya Aya...or....

shadow the hedgehog, a cool badass

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Quote by K1R31Hmm....someone expresionless, cold, cruel, full of despair, angst, and full of grief. khu...khu...is there anime character like that ? Can you tell me ? Maybe Vincent Valentine...maybe Fujimiya Aya...or....

ermmm ermmm vincent's not cruel for goodness sake kurukuru... ermmm how bout shinn asuka? he's full of grief, angst, despair. but not cold though... >_< ^_^'

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

me? someone clueless, and absent-minded.......dunno who that could be~

~LoVeYlOvEy~

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

zakuro Fujiwara frm Tokyo Mew Mew XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

probably in romance animes I can always give advice to the main characters!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

someone special told me i am like Saber from Fate/Stay Night :)

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Someone who appears quiet, calm, peaceful and well mannered,
but can snap in an instant. This would result in some sort of mental breakdown of those around me and an explosion of blood. Like Bakura or Osaka (you never know, she could do that with the knife) XD

Umm...hmmm...I don't know, it depends on my mood haha

chi-chi=Dragon Ball Z.....she is just like me ha ha ha.....I am a headache!

LynxZero

LynxZero

I know where you live.

Hehe I can be anyone in any series who always takes something the wrong way (the wrong way being in a sexual context) as I do more or less every time in actual life.

Signature

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

hmm...someone kind of absent minded..funny but strong on the inside...and most important of all has secret past and knows fighting skills!

I'm cosplaying Kuchiki Rukia so....or Kurenai-sensei from Naruto, she's cool!

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

i would be the Overfiend from Urotsukidoji with multiple laser shooting dicks.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Chidori Kaname from FMP XD

i could fit in as Holland, Lifting champion. or mUGen just raw berzerking PoWEr!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

im like hatsuharu from fruits basket. once i snap, thats it for anyone in my way.

it's quite sad actually :( lol

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

i'd really fit as L of death note, i'm really intelligent/smart, however you wanna say it, and appear quite odd to others at times

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Anything with martial arts like naruto and tenjo tenge.

Asuna Kagurazaka from Negima

Sanosuke Sagara from Samurai X ^_^'

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.