Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai - Minitokyo

Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yea now that it was resently released that Rukia has recovered enough power to use her Zanpakuto (wich will be shown in the movie in a minium of the released form) what do you all think that her Bankai Will be like

To start i think that shill probly get like a Robe or somthing that is conected to the hilt of the sword casue you know that she has that wraping like strap coming off her Relesed form kinda like Ichigo's

so what do yall think

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Is she powerful enough to wield a Bankai?
As much as i love Rukia ^^ (Serious~ she's one of my favourite) i don't think she's THAT powerful!
Of course, she surprise me with her beautiful zanpakto and i hope she'll get even more and more powerful!
*Let's all hope she'll be the best shinigami after Shiro-chan ;)*

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I think Rukia Bankai will not powerful but more like it will be about speed. I think Rukia is more fit with speed than power. Rukia is not tall and also not strong (i said about health) so i think speed is more suitable. Rukia is my favourite in this serie (more than Ichigo). I always want to see her with her new Zanpakutou and now it came true. I'm so happy. I can't wait.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Rukia has not attain bankai yet but if she does have one...wow,anyway she is already quite powerful when she release her shikai...and its so beautiful,not sure whether its even beautiful when if its in bankai form...*imagining*

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

koager

koager

Koa

wait...
whats her shinkai first of all
o.O

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I have to agree with Rukia2005's statement. Her bankay will be most likely bases on speed than power. Well that's just my opinion judging from her body.

Quote by koagerwait...
o.O

Her sword's shikai form is Sode no Shirayuki (sleeve of white snow), which resembles a normal katana, except that it is completely white. This includes the blade, hilt, guard, etc. A streamer of cloth/silk (about a metre in length) is attached to the end of the hilt, the same way Ichigo's bankai has a chain at the end. Like Tosen's (the blind guy) shikai, it has more than one ability. To my knowledge (i'm a bit behind so my info may be outdated) only one has been shown - she utters the command 'some no mai, tsukishiro' (First Dance, White Moon), and traps her oppoenent in a large column of ice. For this to work she needs to strike her opponent directly or hit the ground around him.

I do not believe that we'll see Rukia's bankai in the manga or the anime. Though she is stronger than originally potrayed, I seriously doubt she has the natural talent or the phenomenal drive required for one so young/inexperienced to master a bankai.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i doubt she'll get there anytime soon, normally it takes 10 years of training to achieve bankai as stated by Yoriuichi. but like Ichigo, 2 days...even if Rukia does use that method, i don't think she'll succeed since she does not have the quick learing potential that Ichigo has. but still, anything is possible.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think that Rukia realeases shinkai in the movie, not bankai.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9381/02010uv3.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2306/02016sx9.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9011/02017sk7.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1803/02027lo6.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3404/02044ww2.jpg

Its a shikai alright. The shape is the same as in the manga. Even the manga didnt show that Rukia is capable of performing bankai so i doubt neither the movie nor the series will show Rukia doing bankai juz yet.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

HAy all you people are saying how she isn't strong enought to use it but you have to think she lost her poweres to ichigo so come one she's stronger than hell even without powers even if it is weak compared to the rest of the death gods and besides that she is a vice captain and the ones cappabel of using bankai are suposible supose to be a miniumm of Vice-captain

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

I doubt that Rukia has Bankai, no offence. Truthfully, she's pretty weak and not even a Vice-Captain.

koager

koager

Koa

Quote by Espada

Quote by koagerwait...
o.O

Her sword's shikai form is Sode no Shirayuki (sleeve of white snow), which resembles a normal katana, except that it is completely white. This includes the blade, hilt, guard, etc. A streamer of cloth/silk (about a metre in length) is attached to the end of the hilt, the same way Ichigo's bankai has a chain at the end. Like Tosen's (the blind guy) shikai, it has more than one ability. To my knowledge (i'm a bit behind so my info may be outdated) only one has been shown - she utters the command 'some no mai, tsukishiro' (First Dance, White Moon), and traps her oppoenent in a large column of ice. For this to work she needs to strike her opponent directly or hit the ground around him.

I do not believe that we'll see Rukia's bankai in the manga or the anime. Though she is stronger than originally potrayed, I seriously doubt she has the natural talent or the phenomenal drive required for one so young/inexperienced to master a bankai.

:o
cool
but i dont remember that
did it ever come up in the anime?
if its only in the manga then that would explain why i dont know about
i havent read the manga yet
cant find a place that has all of them
:(

merged: 12-10-2006 ~ 04:25pm
oh yeah
when is the movie coming out again?

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Yea. It's not Bankai. But time will tell weather or not she is actually able or not.

its only a shikai she still doesnt have a bankai yet... however its stated in the manga that Rukia still remains a normal member of the Gotei 13 bcoz Byakuya told the other captains not to as the higher the position the more dangerous the mission given would be.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think is a shinkai because it is small, and as Byakuya said, bankai tend to be big-sized... and the answer for koager is that the movie is going to be releases in a week more or less, 16/12/2006

koager

koager

Koa

Quote by auel1124I think is a shinkai because it is small, and as Byakuya said, bankai tend to be big-sized... and the answer for koager is that the movie is going to be releases in a week more or less, 16/12/2006

awesome
:D
then probably wait 2-3 weeks for it to be subbed?

though she's one of the main characters, dont think tite kubo would display her bankai anythime soon (with the minor power that he emphasize with her as evidence and the fact that she's more of a sidekick/advisor to Ichigo). but i'd be enormously happy if he does, we need more power from the female characters -- males still dominate. damnmit
anyways...if rukia's bankai does appear, you go Tite Kubo! I'd imagine it to be something like ichigo's get up...
white moon and all that. all white possibly with blue underlying and her zanpaktou all white like her shinkai mode but maybe excludes the long extension of the streamer. and a possibility of sode no shirayuki splitting into twin swords. hehehe...i like twin swords, more weapon to kill people with. hehehe
and yeah there's my opinion for ya.
bai-bye
ja ne

muryoutaisuu

Ok i'm lost a bit. Check me if I got enough of this right..The shikai form of Rukia's zanpakuto in the pics above are from the movie, "Memories of Nobody", correct? (I'm not too sure where she used it or was it just for opening/closing?) Also wasn't it Grimmjow that she first used it on in the anime?Sode no Shirayuki (sleeve of white snow)and 'some no mai, tsukishiro' (First Dance, White Moon)were both said in that episode i believe, sorry i'm not an avid manga reader..(personally I would go for a bankai attack that froze the opponent from the inside out with nothing on the outside to break) something to make her bankai stand apart from "shorty's" ..toshiro also any info on toshiro's new starring role in the second movie would be appreciated^^ domo

Rukia's supposedly a captain class Shinigami, so she should be able to have a Bankai. She just needs to regain more of her power.

She isnt Captain class >_> she is VICE-Captain level...but Byakuya pulled some strings so that she isn't in the frontline.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

ok.....first off....i've got to say....all you replying to my thread.....is great but you havn't got the idea i'm was getting at....we already knew that rukia was strong enough to preform shikai....tus...she should have the ability to preform shikai...and being one of the main charicters kinda insures that......but the idea i was trying to show....was..."what do you think her Banki will look like"

Signature

Maybe like extremely cold like dry ice that creates a fog but doesn't break and reforms(molds) to Rukia's will but not all jagged like hitsugaya's......The beginning (bankai) would show icicles hanging from her sword and she would swing it throwing them in many directions multiplying for a short time and then dissolving as the everlasting ice forms in place .......call it maybe (Second Dance, White Eclipse)? and the (streamer only)would turn black to match the eclipse(darkening) of the circle made from the shikai, making the attack area greater but undetermined for now..^^scratch the dance.... call it (Infinite Balet of Eclipsed Moon)O.o I love that name. Someone tell me what it would be in japanese, pleeeeese? If Tite Kubo don't like it maybe someone can make a rendition of what it would look like?

It will be...like her brother's Kageyoshi but...white ^_^

merged: 12-31-2007 ~ 03:47pm
Sry bout my previous post....She aint even a Vice-Capt lvl, she has strong enough to be a RANKED OFFICER that can be from Vice-Captain to 20th seat... Rukia...sucks...She also only BARELY passed the Shinigami exam and only got high marks in Jap.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.