Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime characters do you like? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime characters do you like?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, the titel says what I want to know ^^'
What kind of characters do you like? Personality, apperance, hairstyle etc etc

I personally prefer that if the main character is a guy, he has to be able to fight (not being a weakling and all that stuff). Personality: some kind of a badass, but still a nice person.

So... what kind of character do you like? ^_^'

Signature Image

Ichigo from Bleach is a really cool character, he is strong but doesn't brag that much about it, besides he acts very responsible for his age.
Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin was also great, probably one of the most noble characters you will get to see in an anime: he accepted that he has to live in sin and gives his best to repent for it.

I like characters like Kenshin, also, but not for the looks: I love characters tormented by a past and in seek of redepmtion.

I also like caracthers that are confused by their actions, searching for what is good, what is bad.

But I also love fun!

I like unusual deeply faulted characters.

Miroku from InuYasha is a great example. Though in InuYasha most of the characters including the main ones are like this, and that's why I liked the show, despite it's clear faults.

A lot of supporting characters in Bleach have these characteristics, and are developed really well so I like those.

Farneze and Serpico in Berserk, are like that and I love them. Guts himself ain't no angel either.

Hues in FMA.

Most of the characters in Fullmetal Panic.

for me i like characters that fun and misterous. i reali dont care how they look just if their personality is great. but most time i just like them all

I am a fan of the reluctant hero. Someone who is powerfull and knows they have to do what is expected of them even if it involves something they don't like. It can be either male or female doesnt matter to me, but i do perfer somone who seems normal at first glance like Ichigo in the beginning of bleach, he only becomes a slayer to save those he cares about.

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

What kind of characters I like?
I prefer the mysterious, little sadistic and darkish but still a little bit funny guys (or girls). They shouldn't be too well-behaved but have a fighting character. Furthermore they shall look good (in my opinion).

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I love those funny side characters that always makes mistakes and adds a little humour into the show.

I also love really cute or hot characters. Looks are important as well XD

I like fun and outrageous characters.
Kenshin
Sagara Sousuke from FMP
Ayame Souma from FB
Onizuka from GTO

With honey and clovers

I like characters who are mysterious (Ban Midou, Vash the Stampede, etc)
and for gals, I like the boyish ones...or the badass ones...^_^

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

I like those calm guys that when they have to kick ass they do it

Kenshin
Vincent from FF
Zoro from One Piece
Kakashi and Shikamaru from Naruto

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

humm what kind of char .. i don`t really care if its a guy or a girl .. i`m okay with both .. so it has to be funny .. but when the time comes deadly serios .. and being able to defent itself .. i mean kick some ass xD

I like characters that adds humour to the show and makes it fun and enjoyable and i also like those calm silent type characters.

For me it matters to the anime. I love Kira, Athrun, Cagalli, and Lacus from gundam seed and gundam seed destiny. And i love Sakura, Syaoran, Kurogane, Fay, and Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicle.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

i like all characters but if i had to favor some it would be those sweet shy ones or hyper ones! Y'know like Daisuke from DN ANgel or Eiji from PoT!

i'm all around at some point, i like Allen Walker, Kira, Lacus, Robin, Luffy, Saber, Ayumu (spiral manga), Lenalee, Naruto, Sakura, Ichigo, Daisuke, Abel, Anna(Shaman King), Eureka, Rukia... I can't of any other character right now lol... I like people with sad past with a kind personality, i also like simpleminded kind idiots that can kick peoples *** xD, I also like composed or mean in a nice way chars.. Also idealistic people as well anyway... =D

The type of liking contain a lot of kinds.

The male role that I usually like is a guy and is very strong.

The female role likes to grow to be beautiful.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I love all types of characters, but I seem to develop a special liking for characters that resemble myself. Which is quite odd because I don't like myself all that much! But I guess I sympathize with them or something.

Signature

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I usually go for a personality/character. As long as they had good personality and acceptable character, I'm all the way behind them. But sometimes, my "preference" goes wrong too.. but not that often.

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

I like complex characters, the kinds that make you think one thing but end up doing another thing, unpredictable and mysterious. I'm like the cliche reluctant hero, maybe goofy, but generally with a lot of drama in his or her life.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

A bad ass character that usually has a frown on their face... comical side to them when with other bad ass characters.. speak in an Hokkaido accent! ;p

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Quote by bbohmannA bad ass character that usually has a frown on their face... comical side to them when with other bad ass characters.. speak in an Hokkaido accent! ;p

Haha, nice description :D. Hokkaido accent, lol, that would be something ^^
So far I haven't seen anyone like that, but well well, I dont watch so much anime :P

Ah, thats right. The character I was talking about were Kazuma from s.CRY.ed. And he is a nice badass character ^^

Signature Image

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

tomboy, strong but kind gurl... ^_^

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

Personality:

+ Boys: I like strong, serious, sensible, sharp, talented, and sometimes emotional characters.
Examples: Heero Yuy, Athrun Zala, Jin (Samurai Champloo), Jin & Joe (Innocent Venus) & ...
+ Girls: Mixture of strong+weak/ness, cute, stubborn, sensitive (at times), innocent (to some degree), devoted, and talented.
Examples: Cagalli Yula Attha (The strong but sensitive type of female character)
Chii -Chobits (Innocent and defenseless on outside but strong in inside)
Maya - Tenjo Tenge

Appearance/Looks:

+ Boys: I always get attracted with unusual hair colors in anime male characters. The only natural color that I like is brunette but aside that I always get attracted to: Blue, Green, Silver, White or jet black hairs. Same goes with eyes: I prefer light mostly bluish shade of color.
Girls: Usually warmer colors like brown, honey or gold with both hair and eyes. The only character that I like a lot with silver hair (if I'm correct coz it had sort of puplish shade too!) is Maya in Tenjo Tenge. Gosh I really like her personality and looks. I prefer girls in more petite and delicate form though. The more feminin the more I appreciate it.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.