Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game - Minitokyo

Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Irina (Mai Otome)

Akabane (Getbackers)

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Ergo Proxy

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Haha, see if you can handle this:

Yotsuba&!

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

&erson, mr. from the matrix. sorry the best i could come up with for &.

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

Renaldo Moon (The Cats Return)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

nuriko (fushigi yuugi)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Olga (Gunslinger Girl)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Amaenaideyo!

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

anji (rurouni kenshin)

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

inuyasha

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

asuka (evangelion)

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

ADUGEN! >.<

Nagato, Yuki (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Immanent God Blues (Bleach Manga Book 24)

Sato Miwako (Detective Conan)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

otohime .....who is that... from love hina maybe?

do u all know Honey Senpai (frm Ouran host club?) the thing i can think of X-P

merged: 03-07-2007 ~ 02:48pm
hope u know Honey Senpai!

why is it H?

then: Yuuko, Ichihara (xxxHolic)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

(... why was it H?)
(YUUKO KICKS MAJOR ASS!)

..... wow o's are tough....

ummmm......................................(...) JENNY! omg that was tough.

merged: 03-08-2007 ~ 07:17am
wait... what? i typed officer jenny?

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

so its y then...
yamaguchi kumiko (gokusen)

Signature

Orco (Marchen Awakens Romance)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Orochimaru (Naruto)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.