Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her? - Minitokyo

Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her?

Tagged under Death Note

What do you think about Misa?

Love her!
60 votes
Hate her!
38 votes
Don't really care...
29 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Misa Misa's friggin' adorable.

honestly, i dont care! i'm kind of both ways for her!
i hate her because she caused the death of L....but i also like her because she became the 'eyes' for Light!

i really care for her...

I'm kind of in between. There are times that I hate her and times that I love her.

She has moments where you know she's not stupid. I mean, she did discover that Raito was Kira, right? And he had no idea who she was. If she wasn't so devoted to him, she would have been a lot more dangerous than Kira, I think.

Her obsession with him pisses me off >.< It's so obvious that he doesn't care about her at all! Argh!

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

i think misa is just stupid because she doesnt realize that light uses her instead of loving her. and that she killed herself in the end...*smash my head on the keyboard*
to all the girls: dont be as stupid as misa and kill yourself because of a man. They are not worth it!
to all the boys: sorry :D

Do you know what sin is? It

Niika

Niika

????????

In the beginning I could not stand her. She was stupid, naive.
Now I kinda like her. But thinking about Ls death makes me angry..I loved L..

devastatorprime, quote:

Well because of Misa L died. Rem knew that L would eventually catch misa and Light and beacuse of that Rem killed L cause she wants Misa to be happy. If Misa never got her hands on the death Note then maybe L wouldnt have died.

I also feel kinda sorry for her, because Light just used her..

Signature
??????????? ?????? ???! ?????????????YAMM YAMM!

she is an idiot!

i like her

I don't have a problem with her. She's a good character for the series.

She's so kawaaii, though she does get on my nerves with her denseness~ XP

I CAN'T STAND ANYTHING ABOUT HER. SHE'S SLUT, ANNOYING, DUMB, AND THE WORST FEMALE CHARACTER EVER. L died because of her. i don't understand why she's so freaking devoted to that crazy light? she even killed her self for him. dumb girls. girls don't ever be devoted to men who dont love you. don't let men use you. don't be like this dumb whore misa.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

I LOVE AMANE MISA! > o < LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! HER! VERY VERY MUCH! ^ ^ XD

Signature Image

see is so cute :]

Love her! so cute girl

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

I love Misa.
She's dumb as hell. And compromised Kira's plans...but she's cute enough to make up for all other shortcomings.

Breathe the impossible.

Hate her. And sometimes pity her, if I'm in a good mood. Being cute isn't nearly enough to make up for her stupidity. If Death Note was a comedy (what kind of a sick universe would that be?), then maybe I wouldn't care that much.

Why would I hate her?, she's pretty and so beautiful

She's stupid and frivolous, but mostly stupid. The kind of girl that doesn't understand that the love of a man isn't everything. She has no dignity and her love is just idolation. She's childish and idiotic, very amoral (even worse than any other character, in my opinion), doesn't think on her own, lets eveyrhting be ruled by "her man". She disgusts me. The only thing she has going for her is her beauty and her gorgeous wardrobe, but someone has to have more things for me to like him/her

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

dislike, though cute, stupid~~~

Eternita

L o l i t a;_?

Misa... Hmm ~
I don't hate her. She's cute.
I love her style. Buuuut... she's kinda whiny.
^^; I don't really know, actually.

Hmm, how about I put it this way:
If she's no whinnying, I like her?

Yeah, I do like Misa Amane. She was really loyal to Light, helping him out whenever he needs her, even though he has been using her all the time. And she's hot!

I hate her

i love Misa ! a cute girl !

I really like her.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.