Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her? - Minitokyo

Death Note's Misa: love her or hate her?

Tagged under Death Note

What do you think about Misa?

Love her!
60 votes
Hate her!
38 votes
Don't really care...
29 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Misa's beauty and cuteness is equal to her stupidity. But shes also so HOTTTTTT! :-)

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

NERCO POST!

I love Misa she just adds an infinite amount of complexity to the plot. I really feel bad about how Light treats her though. She deserved better =(

Hate her! If it wasn't for her L would be alive now! Her shallowness is depressing...

well, certainly she is DUMB and she messes up everything
and complicates Light's life
and act carelesly
and ... well you know how dumb she is
but she is funny and it seems she is the one with an innocent heart (aside from stupid matsuda) xD
so i love her

I thought she was just annoying!

I love Misa-misa :D

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

If no one watched death note yet,you should only watch 10 episode because Misa(the retard)shows up in 11th Episode

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Shes Cute...I Love hER

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.