Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One thing that you can't live without? - Minitokyo

One thing that you can't live without?

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

my cellphone and money^^

Connected computer

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

That would have to be my tobacco pouch :) It contains everything to make a roll up and i can't go too long without a shmoke x_x

Just one...?
Uh... I never leave without money, my camera, my flash drive, my ds, and my mp3 player. o.0

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

psh people and their laptops XD its either business people ( be warry... your wife might slap you XD if you get too attached to it ) or..... you play games all day T.T
... active peoples ! outside XD
lets see.... for me... it were to probably be, my baseball glove n baseball... although if its just one person like desert island scenerio... kinda stupid to bring that lol

hmm I don't know. perhaps books

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

It has to be my car

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

My Driver's licence. I live in the middle of freaking nowhere's-ville, so much driving to be done to get anywhere.

My earings! There are just two little pearls, but I can't stay without them.

AriadnaZ

AriadnaZ

None

I cant leave without my family, my friends and also, without my computer xD and net connection

I can't live without my computer and my TV. They come as a pair! I have to multitask.

I can't live without my computer... I get all my animes and TV shows from the internet and burn it in DVD.. without my computer, I don't think my life would be enjoyable..

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

*sighs* Too many to count. But if I have to choose... my books. I love books. And the net. T_T

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Quote by AriadnaZI cant leave without my family, my friends and also, without my computer xD and net connection

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Can't forget air-conditioning, and running water!

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

my cellphone, no doubt

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Nothing.

My piano, I can't live without him

Teh Internets!1
No really, it can be so damn boring when you're at home doing nothing and you can't go online to talk with your friends from all over the world.

Music, can't live without it :D

Definitely my pc. Can't imagine my life without it.

MP3 player:p

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

my God, fams, friends,
the others r:
all my clothes, jewels, mobile phone, net-connection, ...etc!

Signature

i could be corny and say my sweet honey pie LOL.... >.>................... ( actually i wanted to say that but for laughing stock sakes )
uhhhhh lets see.... if i have some crafts i can enjoy my time... draw with it..... make origami...... sudoku =0

my $money$, manga, stuff like that...

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 496 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.