Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures - Minitokyo

[RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 87 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 2,086 total items

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: This planet is..... different.....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods* " so it is.... so it is. excuse me..." *walks up to the roof once more and closes her eyes feeling around her.* " hmm... it's going to rain soon.... asmuch as i thought." *notices Vallis's serenity* " oh... hello. Lovely morning wouldn't you say?"

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

*lowers to the ground, landing on his feet*
Vallis: "It is..."

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: "sigh..........." The morning here.... is different than in Lunaria....

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

*Also standing up on the roof, looking towards the city, lost in thought* *thinking outloud*
Kaji: "Earth herself hasn't changed much in these past four years, but I wonder whether the people have"

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods and observes Vallis's decent.* " you wield your trade well Vallis Of The Wind..... hmm....i find it calming..." *notices Kaji* " hello...."

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*patch's body glows as he levitates in the air*

patch: oooohhh boy... I won't get surprised if the roof would fall.

*shouts at everyone on the roof*

patch: HEY! ALL OF YOU! GET THE HELL OFF THE ROOF BEFORE IT COLLAPSES! DAMMIT! :angry: CAN'T YOU ENJOY THE SUNRISE DOWNSTAIRS?!

*a kid with his father walked by and saw patch levitating in mid-air*

kid: daddy! daddy! there's a guy floating in air! and his body is glowing like a flourescent lamp!

daddy: SON! GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE'S AN ALIEN! AND THEY'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANET!

Patch: TAKE OVER MY ASS! HEY! YOU TWO! MIND YOUR OWN FREAKIN' BUSINESS!

kid: daddy! daddy! the ugly alien just talked! hey you! WHY DON'T YOU COMB YOUR HAIR FIRST?!

patch: :angry:

*the kid and his father ran away*

kid: daddy, does aliens don't know how to comb their hair?

daddy: well, you see, there's no comb in their planet. that's why.

*patch threw his shoes to the head of the father*

patch: THERE ARE COMBS IN ELECTROPOLIS! *patch growls*

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((Erm...you're not supposed to let anyone...I repeat... ANYONE!...see you using your powers...damn it...this will bring trouble...oh well...might as well play along...))

*vision hits Jasmine*
Jasmine: "Damn it...that pack of fools..."
*climbs onto the roof*
Jasmine: "You four! Get into the house now!And I mean now!"
*glares especially hard at patch*
Jasmine: "I'll deal with you later..."
*eyes starts glowing*
Jasmine: "The darkness that exist in light...protect us now from the eyes of the searching beast...I command the darkness...cast out your illusions and erase the memories of the wandering travellers..."
*the father and kid that saw patch earlier slump to the ground*
*house now surrounded by forcefield*
*reenters the room and slaps patch acroos the face*
Jasmine: "Thats for putting the rest of us in danger...you fool!How can you call yourself a representative...!"

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((*smiles sweetly* well, you see, patch here has an attitude of being so reckless and harsh.. that's why))

patch: okay fine... sorry. I just wanted to start the mission already. It's just that before I arrived at the dark dimension, I had a strong vision about what could happen in the future if we don't hurry. It was just a dream but I don't want to ignore it...

*a girl in a school uniform saw jasmine slapped patch*

*she ran towards between patch and patch*

girl: hey! you can't do that on patchy-kun!

Patch: hey... who are you? and why do you call me "patchy-kun"?

sakura: I'm sakura! and I'm your number one fan, Patchy-kun! and also, I'm also the President of the "L-O-V-E Patchy-kun fans club"

*wraps herself around patch's arm*

sakura: you know what? I'm so happy to see you... IN PERSON! hey! can we get a picture of the two of us?

*gets her cellphone with camera*

patch: ehh?

((oh yeah, F.Y.I., our band "Lithium" has once performed in earth, but most of the fans do not know about patch's real identity. HOWEVER, due to the L-O-V-E Patchy-kun fans club's persistence, they somehow got into electropolis and knew some of patch's real identity... well, you know, about being his representative of lightning. they promised to keep it as a secret, and still they keep this promise))

Signature Image

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

*before the patch trouble* *replying to Rayne*
Kaji: "hello"
*hears the comotion and Jas come up and yells for us to get off the roof, shes goes back inside*
Kaji: "Sheesh, she could at least try to be a little nicer"
*jumps down onto a side edge on the house and sits*

*a young girl and her father are walking down the street* *the girl sees Kaji and pulls on her dads sleeve and points up at him*
Girl: "daddy, daddy look its mr kaji"
Kaji: "hm?" *looks down and smiles* "Sam!, Ririn!"
*jumps down to the street and greets them*
Sam: "It's good to see you again Kaji"
Kaji: "Right back at ya"
Ririn: "What about me! what about me! *jumping up and down*
Kaji: *smiles warmly* "yes its good to see you to"
*continues to talk to Sam and Ririn*

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((FOR THE LAST TIME!READ MY POST CAREFULLY!WE'RE IN THE HOUSE WHEN I SLAPPED YOU!...sorry...not you shadowninja...but please put a profile if they are going to be our human guides...in other words if they're gonna help us in our quest...thanks))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Vallis follows Jasmine down the side of the house.
Vallis: "You are wise to have us shield our presence, but you must control your anger, child. It could prove to be most...troublesome."

As Jasmin storms inside to slap Patch, Vallis waits as Rayne and the others follow suit.

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((okay... I'm really sorry about that... about sakura's entrance, sakura has a... well, how should I say this... an "ESP" that she always boasts about even though she really has none. she has a very very strong intuation especially when it comes to Patch... ...jasmint really got me really really scared right now :o ...))

Name: Sakura
Race: Human
Title: L-O-V-E Patchy-kun fans club President
Element: none
Other abilities: none
Personality: persistent, cunning, manipulative
Fighting Style: none
Appearance: 5'4", always wears a really preppy high-school uniform, pig-tailed pink-dyed hair.
Others: she is really good in manipulating people... well, almost... she has a skill in undercover jobs and getting intelligence about anything since she has plenty of "connections"

---
((back in the RP!))

Patch: I'll just go out and get some fresh air, don't worry, I wont get more trouble. And you (sakura), just get off me just for once!

Sakura: Whatever you say, I will always be clinging at you, Patchy-kun...

*patch got out of the house tp get some fresh air while sakura is firmly wrapped on patch's arm*

Signature Image

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

Badar: "seeesh you people are just too noisy can't we do things in peace!"

*sighs*

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((One more thing...why the heck is she in Lily's house and how the heck did she get in?otherwise Lily is also gonna slap her for breaking and entering or call the police...and please try not to go of by ourselves...I want the group to be together...otherwise its gonna be hard to continue the rp...))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Time to train a bit......

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Reiki: *laughing* this place is getting more hectic by the minute.
Zunde: well, that's one thing we both agree on.
Reiki: ya got that right. let's see what happens now......

*continues watching with Zunde*

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*watches the entire scene unravel infront of her* " my god.... this group seriously needs ot control their emotions better, otherwises we're all doomed.... and they must not be so reckless as the one named Patch was. He deserved getting a slap.... but he must learn to control his anger and abilities better.. aswell as the young leader of ours...."
To vallis: " *sigh* what are we going to do with them....."

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Vallis: "There is not much we can do to help if they do not want to be helped..."
*turns to Rayne*
Vallis: "...but even if only a few can keep their emotions under control, then not all is lost."

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods while looking to Vallis* " yes i agree... with your help perhaps we could tutor the young one's in the art and virtue of patients and controlling emotions...."

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: ((starts channeling his energy, the power is so inmense that can be felt in the entire planet, still, his intention control allows him to not to destroy a single thing)) OK! Infinity energy! Come on to me!

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Reiki: i've had enough of this. as much i like to enjoy a good laugh, this is getting us nowhere.

Zunde: mad again?

Reiki: nah, i'm just thinking about something. here is a bunch of representatives from other dimensions that joined together......just to yell and bicker all day? and telling from this, there gonna be a whole lot more of it as well.

*walks outside*

Reiki: i'm starting to think that this is a joke now.....

Zunde don't think that way, they're bound to stop sometime.

Reiki: yeah, you're right. and if not, then i could get used to seeing a big fight over nothing everyday.

Zunde: maybe, maybe not. *fades away*

Reiki: ........

*begins whistling*

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Let's see how many combos I can unleash....... Dragon Slash combo! Big Bang Meteor Blaster! Dragon and Tiger Break! Kanzen Amakakeru..... Ryu no Hirameki! ((infinity energy fades)) I see.... So I'm improving.......

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*groans and rolls eyes* " Lance... is your intention to draw every single creature on the planet to our wereabouts and endanger the whole city? You fool... we were supposed to come in secrecy... now you've destrpoyed that. Wherever Fobia's minions are, they know where we are... i suppose we should all start preparing ourselves sooner then may have been expected.."

page 6 of 87 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 2,086 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.