Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Minitokyo

Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Tagged under The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Who do you like most?

Suzumiya Haruhi
120 votes
Mikuru Asahina
34 votes
Yuki Nagato
86 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

haruhi and yuki are my favourite!

KiyanaIkebana

KiyanaIkebana

f(x) = 4walls ♥

Yuki is my favorite :)

Just Haruhi, the most actionable, gorgeous, and megalomaniac girl.

Yuki is my Favorite especially when she played Guitar in Concert

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I like Yuki more, but Suzumiya are great too XD

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Of course its the one and only Haruhi-sempai!LOL

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

I can't really choose between Haruhi and Nagato >.< It's too hard, but i guess i prefer Nagato for some wierd reason i don't understand at all...let's just say i agree with lawss and libraboy's posts above ^_^

^_^

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

I like Suzumiya!She is so kawaii!Moreover,her character is suitable with her.Anyway,I like both Suzumiya and her character...I also like yuki.She is cool too..

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

jesus christ how could Mikuru Asahina NOT BE WINNING! she is the perfect wife XD

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Nagato Yuki... she just pwns XP
the silent but awesome characters always have a certain appeal... XD

if there is a person in the world whose personality resembles haruhi, i'm gonna go for her.

I'm going to go with many others and say that Nagato just barely edges out Suzumiya. Asahina's not half bad herself, but she's a bit less my type I guess.

Asahina Mikuru. She`s so adorable! =]

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Nagato Yuki.but I kinda like Haruhi too but I'll stick with Yuki...

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Yuki pwns all
sh3 is teh ub3r pwnage :p

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Asakura!

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like mikuru the most i liek everything aobut her her personliaty and how she is nkind and caring.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Goltana

The Black Lion

Asakura Ryouko!

Even if she isn't in the pool!

Her empty, hollow charm is something that i really liked!

I like Tsuruya-senpai XD
I just love her outgoing personality
I hope she has more roll in the second season

But if I had to choose from the 3 above, I'd chose the extraextraextraordinary Haruhi

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

MIKURU ASAHINA AND THAT ONE CRAZY GIRL. HARUHI. YEAH THATS HER.

Quote by ShasoArcNagato Yuki is my favorite, she better be in the second installment of the series . . .

I've reed the novel and good news for you, the next arc actually revolves around her, Nagato is my fav girl too and the next arc is my personal fav even though I haven't reed further yey lol. Hope I didn't spoil to much.

1. Nagato Yuki
2. Tsuruya-san
3. Asakura Ryoko

No option for her, but I love Tsuruya. Out of the given options, Haruhi would be my winner.

Haruhi of course! She's crazy and unstoppable and I just love her because of that! I think she represents the innocent and forward side of each one of us, by always wanting to experience new things and have fun.
As for Asahina and Nagato, they're just annoying. I hate them both as much.. though Yuki tends to be more hateable :D

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.