Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like being singlE? 0. 0 - Minitokyo

like being singlE? 0. 0

like being single?

yeah!
77 votes
no, i dont
19 votes
so lonely T.T
55 votes
that's ok
83 votes

Only members can vote.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 215 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

no i hate it. it is the worst feeling not being able to kiss someone or hold their hand or just be able to say that person is yours

Signature

I don't mind... I've lived this past 17 years of my life without a bf... I can survive a little longer like this xP
But I'm not really shy around boys xD most of my friends are guys... I'm not good being friend with a girl >.<

For the moment I like being single but I just don't want it to stay that way.

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

I'm single right now. it's alright to be single for an amount of time, but it's better to find someone to commit with u, someone who understands u, someone you'll want beside u for almost everything.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

lonely is where its at people and relationships are too much trouble and drama /yawn

meh sig banners are overrated

Quote by SevenSkiesHey hey , what's with the consternation of been ALone and Single ? Cheer up everyone ! :)

You are in control of your own life. What makes it better is a choice. YOU have a choice. If someone comes along, that will be wonderful `cause ,heck, double the happiness and something to share , right ? Seriously, I don't see why anyone should be procrastinating about their single status. After all, what's the big deal about Social Status ? It ain't like a Need for it for comparison. Basically, the point here made is, Just live freely and feel happy ! Why bother about, " Oh, I am single ", " Hey,..having someone is better than been Single ! " kind of trend.

Don't follow what the society strives for.

Instead, Live your Life the way you want to. Dreams, Ambitions. Once you are know what you want, need to do in life, that loneliness you feel at your downpoint will be just a blurring image. Ha ! You will laugh yourself silly even ! Cause you'll realise, " The Loneliness is Always there ! " It's up to the person to do something about it !

That's what I Think and feel about my life. Single or not, makes no difference. Heck, I like been myself most of the time `cause I work best alone. Other than major mojo projects that requires a Team, I enjoy my Life to the fullest. What about Friends and Family ? ;) Ah~ Happiness is not just to find someone to share.

Happiness is brought from oneself to Have it to Share with others.

LG.

LIFE's GOOD.

End. ^^V

GO LIFE ~!

Well, i can't do better than this guy/girl..
From my point of view, this is the ultimate way of life, and this one understood how life was actually workin :nya: !
Let's add this : LIFE IS DAMN SHORT ! So stop askin u so much useless questions ! to be with someone is just an option !

GO LIFE ;)

P.S : i personaly prefer to be in love with someone, give love, receive love in return, it rulz ! But even when i'm in solo, i daaaaaamn looooove life soooo much !

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I have 2D complex....

I have a 4d complex.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

Its great being single being able to accomplish many things but sometimes you get the feeling you are missing something.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by RockandRollaI have a 4d complex.

thats an interesting discovery although I'm actually quiet serious about my 2D complex...

chopstix07

Kintoki

Being single's fun =]
You can say things you couldn't say if you had a girlfriend or boyfriend ;]

I'm a bit of a loner to begin with, so I like being single. Being in a relationship seems to be too much of a hassle since you have to bother about someone else and you have a commitment to him/her. I'll rather be free like that, though sometimes when looking at sweet couples there is that twinge of envy. However when seeing the ugly side of things I appreciate my situation after all (:

No.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

kurashina

kurashina

Erokia

i'm enjoyed being single. being single is a choice not a destiny...

yeah!
i told my fren i'm very hapy if i can take 'A' level..
but my fren said i'm very hapy if i has a boyfren n she was searching 4 it..
it depends...

merged: 03-05-2009 ~ 01:17pm
yeah!
i told my fren i'm very hapy if i can take 'A' level..
but my fren said i'm very hapy if i has a boyfren n she was searching 4 it..
it depends...

haiss
lol . sometime it really dont matter btw im 12 onli this yr
so many ppl asking for stead liao
PSLE coming still can stead lol . actually i nv been in love or relationship before
im also afriad being hurt :P

Hayato-kun

Hayato-kun

???????!

I'm fine with being single. I don't really care about having a partner or not. Without a partner you're free and can do whatever you want. @w@ I don't need this lovey dovey stuff. x'D

Well when I am single I think that it is okay to be that way, mostly because I am trying to prevent myself from creating a relationship and get hurt emotionally.However, when I have a girlfriend I am able to understand the good parts that a relationship has and hope for that relationship to never end.

Quote by Hayato-kunI'm fine with being single. I don't really care about having a partner or not. Without a partner you're free and can do whatever you want. @w@ I don't need this lovey dovey stuff. x'D

Of course its best for you to be single your only 15! A dumb girl gets knocked up at 15 but a smart one waits when she is older and ready. DUH.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

well 15 is not only o. 0 that's enough

Signature

feels so lonely but its ok i think i dunno

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 215 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.