Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+] - Minitokyo

[Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+]

What do you think?

Good
5 votes
Ok
2 votes
So-so
4 votes
Could be better
1 votes
Don't like it.
0 votes
Crap!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Thanks for the comment Lariel.

Could you tell me what's really confusing you? Maybe I can clear it up.

----------------------------///

I've just wrote this, so sorry if this isn't done well. I'll probably edit this when I have time. [Which is what I lack.] It isn't very important so thats why little effort has gone through it.. but this scene is a beginning of a change to the story...

-14-

Mount. Typhoon's special touge route was the highlight for tonight, however there was no crowd. This was a hidden match away from the local and public. The touge route contained a lot of complex hairpins in the first sector. This route has both uphill and downhill to make things a lot interesting. The brightness of the moon made it easy on the eyes at the top of the mountain. The lookout at the top gave a magnificent view of the whole surrounding of the mountain.

Two cars were stationed at the top, they were unfamiliar cars in Mount. Typhoon. The cars were parked along side each other with their owners standing against the front right and left guard of the cars. One the left rear window of both cars, laid a stylish decal of a skull and the words; 'Reign of Terror'.

One of the cars was a silver metallic Volkswagen Bora V6 4motion, powered by a 2.8L V6 engine. The engine is mildly tuned to produce three hundred and eleven horsepower on all four wheels. Beside the car, to the right of it was a tall man in his early twenties. He had medium length hair, split in a 2:3 ratio. His fringe fell down the side of his oval face. The man wore a black shirt with brown cargo shorts and black sneakers.

On the opposite of the Volkswagen owner, stood the owner of a brilliant red Audi S4. He was also a tall man in his twenties but he was a lot bulkier and toned. His hair was longer, that fell down to his shoulders. His face was pointy, heart shaped. His eyes were a stone grey that stared coldly at the night's sky. He was wearing a dark blue shirt , the collar popped along with a pair of blue jeans and black casual shoes.

"Tch, Haze, the air here smells disgusting," said the owner of the Volkswagen as he addressed his team mate. "When is this 'Apocalypse Alliance' loser going to show up? I'm sick and tired of waiting!"

Haze, who drives the S4, smiled. 'Be patient, Rogue. When it comes, you'll destroy it anyways. Stop being impatient."
"Fuck, I don't know why I was given this shit whole of a task. Why the fuck, should I be a scout."
"Bosses orders. Listen to them or fuck off," said Haze sternly. "Your choice."

Rogue swore again, looking away.

Lights flashed in the distance that reflected off the inner walls of the mountain and on the guardrails. As it draws near, loud screeches could be heard from the tires of the oncoming car.

Rogue's face lit up as he smiled hungrily. He could feel his spine tingle from the screeching of tires.

"Here it comes," he said excitedly. "About time too!"

Bursting up the mountain, was a white Nissan 180sx firing it's way to the summit of the mountain. The headlights shined brightly and the rear tires ripped up the road. Haze looked on, gazing at the car.

An 180sx, typical street racers. They'll use the most overused vehicles ever just because they're easy to race with.

"What is that!? That's a shitbox!' cried Rogue, angrily as he hopes of racing a fast car was gone. "A bloody Nissan!"

Apocalypse Alliance's Nissan 180sx Type X parked onto the side of the road near the entrance of the lookout. The doors swung open, Lee and Madison both got out. Haze, who had caught a glimpse of Madison was blown away by her beauty.

Rogue had walked up to the Nissan and his eyes fell upon Lee, who was smiling a little. Rogue glared at Lee, disappointed.

"This car is yours, right?' said Rogue tensely. Absolute piece of shit! My Bora is superior compared to this lump of junk.
"Yeah, why?" answered Lee, casually.
"Oh, just wanted to say it's a piece of shit."

Lee laughed lightly; "Is that your car over there?" he pointed at the Bora. "I'm guessing it is, huh?"
Huh, how did he...? "How'd you know?!"
"I can just tell. You look just as ugly as your car. Plus, the S4 doesn't suit you at all." Thank you, Yuna!

Haze cracked up. Rogue's face darkened and said menacingly; "Well, we'll just see what you and your shitbox can do up against my Bora."
"Alright," shrugged Lee. "Whatever."

Lee walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped his right arm around her. "Sweetie, want to sit beside me in this race?"

"No," Madison shook her head. "It's better if you go alone. You'll need to concentrate, for this."
"Ok. Will you be fine here alone?"
Madison smiled. "Sure I will. Good luck, hunnie."

Madison lightly kissed Lee on the lips. Lee smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks sweetie. If you need me, just call and I'll try and get back as soon as I can."

"Ok! Do your best!"
"I will."

Rogue sighed. "Can we hurry this shit up!? I want to get this over and done with!"
"You are seriously, impatient," said Lee, rolling his eyes and walked over to his vehicle. "Let's start..."

Haze laughed again. "At least someone agrees with me, that you're impatient, Rogue."
"Shut up man!"

"What's the rules?" asked Lee as he got into the car. Yuna was right about this, Reign of Terror is seriously thinking about bringing the Alliance down. I can just tell!
"First one down to the bottom, got that asshole?"

Rogue had received a piercing glare from Lee, which froze him. What the!?

"I get it," said Lee, in a serious tone. "Hurry up."

Soon the 180sx was fired up and rolled onto the road. It took Rogue a couple of minutes to move again from Lee's intimidating midnight blue eyes. His eyes... are scary...

Rogue got into his Bora and switched on the ignition before joining Lee on the road. Haze stood in between them, his hands raised and fingers stretched as high as they can.

"Countdown," he yelled out. "Begin!"

The engines growled and the backfire of the exhaust ripped through the heated air from both cars.

"Five...Four... Three... Two... One...GO!"

[To Be Continued...]

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:o

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

A little something about Aki Suzuki

Name: Suzuki Aki
Height: 186cm
Weight: 73kg
Appearance:
- Hair: Long, spiked up hair, in all directions.
- Eyes: Midnight Blue
- Face: Oval, sharp.
- Body figure: Tall, slim, medium built, broad shoulders.
- Clothing: Summer; White shirt, white pants, white shoes, vest.
Winter; Jacket (white), white cargo pants.

Personality: Aki is a natural leader and is able to take control of any situation because of his cleverness and intelligence. With his high I.Q and common sense, Aki is the mind of Apocalypse Alliance and runs the operation smoothly. He always has a plan even in a pinch, he is able to come up with something. He is also honest which allows him to speak his mind. Aki also has a sense of humour, he can be a joker when it suits the atmosphere.

Dislikes: Spicy food.
Family: Suzuki Hiroki (Father), Hwang Faye (Mother), Suzuki Lee, Vincent, Marie, Tessa & Kelly (Quintuplets)

Love Interest: Satou Miyuki.

Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V
Colour: Pyrenees Black Pearl
Power: 306hp @ 6500rpm
Torque: 42.18kgf.m @ 3000rpm
Mileage: 173325.1km

Team: Sky Dragons

Background: When Aki was 16, he had trained at Sky Dragon's Academy learning from the best from the founder, Brian Goto. He used one of the cars at the academy to train but once he had found a stable job, he had picked up a nice Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR.

Staying three years at the academy, Aki had graduated cleanly leaving a good impression on his friend/ teacher before starting a career in street racing. At that time he had met Miyuki Satou, a young but very pretty girl, who just arrived at the academy.

After that, Aki and three of his friends had started a team that was famous throughout the region, however not even after a year, Aki had disappeared.

In fact, he had joined up with the Shadow Warriors; now known as the Shadow Clan, to expand his technique. Aki raced under the team for two years, travelling over the world to experience different racing styles. When he had return from all those adventures, he was twenty-one. As soon as he got back, news were surfacing about his younger brother Lee and the Shadow Warriors doing battle against one another.

It wasn't long until he had found out about the Shadow Warrior's real intentions, Aki did his best to prevent them from happening. With the help of his younger brother, Lee, Aki had managed to defeat the Shadow Warrior's team leader in a vicious battle. While Lee and one of the Shadow Warrior's successors battled a brutal war in the tournament.

In the end, Aki had accomplished most of his life goals but one thing was still missing and that was love. To his luck, the pretty girl he had met two years ago appeared infront of him after his battle. A meeting he had waited to long for.

Five years from then, Aki and his fiancee Miyuki are operating Apocalypse Alliance as an organisation that protects street racers and the communities they live in from outlaw organisations that are waiting to strike..

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

hey! Im back again. :) [actually, Im not suppose to be here today. haha!] :) I just stop by to read the latest post. :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Sorry guys, I've been really busy to update. I'm also trying to write up the next few parts but simply, my brain isn't working. So it may be awhile until I'll post the next part.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

okay. :x

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Yosh! Working on the next update. It'll be on here soon... [Next few days or so.]

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Hum... Finally, I have enough time to read this.
Comment? Well, I'll give mine tomorrow or two.
my head aches. probably after looking on monitor for 5 hours non-stop.

But my first impression is, that it's like I'm reading a novelized Initial D.
With all those cars, you see. Wow. You have vast knowledge of cars. Me? Whehehehe...

Hng, at first glance, I awe your ability in describing all the characters and events during car races. Eventhough I have a little bit difficulty in understanding (imagining, to be exact) them, but overall it's excellent.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Update is finally here. I felt like finishing this part off earlier.. I was in the mood. Lol.

-15-

Rogue's Bora and Lee's 180sx launched forward on the word go. Madison watched the car speed off. Her heart beating faster as she watched her boyfriend begins his fight.

The fight has began...good luck, Lee.

Then she focused her eyes on the Bora. She analysed the car, as they are about to encounter the first corner.

It's powerful, more powerful than the 180sx for sure. Also, its 4wd and stability isn't a problem on this course. I feel as though Lee would be in a pinch.

Approaching the first corner, the Bora gained half a inch on the white Nissan. Rogue had jumped on the brakes, slowing down, the brake lamps beamed red. Rogue concentrated turning his car on the outside, hoping to gain a leap on the 180sx.

I'll get position on him from the first corner and held onto the lead for the rest of the race.

Next to him, inside the white Nissan 180sx, Lee braked a fraction later than the Bora to keep his position well alive on the inside, allowing him to gain over the Bora. Downshifting into second gear and carefully feathering the throttle, Lee hugged tightly on the inside line with the Bora doing the same on the outside.

Coming out of the corner, which was a sharp right turn, the 180sx had jumped forward as Lee displayed some of his racing techniques. Rogue growled as the 180sx got in front of him, but vowed to get ahead on the next turn.

Ruddy bastard! Rogue gnarled his teeth and hit the gas hard. He had set his Bora along side of Lee's 180sx again ready to attack.

I'll get him for sure. I have tuned this car to suit this battle and race style. I'm positive it wont fail me on this course!

Next corner was a fast left, which was a high speed corner. Rogue shot up to fourth gear, hitting the gas pedal hard. Instantly he had hit the brakes slowing down earlier this time allowing the 180sx go by. Just as the rear bumper of the 180sx was about to go by, Rogue swerved the front of the car and hit the back of the Nissan. This disrupted the grip and stability of the Nissan's rear. Allowing the Bora to pounce!

Shit! Thought Lee, alarmed. He re-applied the throttle percentage of the car to settle the rear again. But he also used this unsettlement to slide the car behind the Bora. Dirty bastard! Playing dirty, huh?! I won't forget this!

Rogue grinned devilish as he got past the 180sx. Excellent move.

The Bora and 180sx tackled on, powering through the next few corners nose to tail. Rogue's grin only got bigger as he held onto the lead for longer. His tongue can taste the victory.

I will win this race.

The powerful V6 Bora screamed down the strait before slowing down to tackle the S-turns with the 180sx right at the rear bumper. Rogue relaxed his mind, as he was about to go into the next step of his plan.

Lets outrun this motherfucker!

Flowing his car over the s-turns, Rogue used the stability of the car well to get better corner exits of the 180sx. Since his V6 engine produced more power than the 180sx it came evidence on the next piece of straight road where the Bora had gapped the car behind.

Be gone, asshole! This is the end for you!

Rogue had picked up his momentum and increased the pace he was travelling. His car steered through the next corner, having braked right through to the apex then pressing hard on the gas again. Everytime the gas was hit, the revs will rise, causing the engine to howl as it ran down the mountains.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:) im back for some updates :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hey everyone; Update will be posted this weekend (Hopefully); I'll probably write it up at my friend's place while they watch anime. So stay tune!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

sorry, Im back again. just checking >.< anyway, i'll be back tomorrow (hope so. :o )

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Sorry for the no updates. I've been killing myself with work and my social life. Haha.. I haven't really written much to the next part.. I've lost inspiration to do so.

I'll probably post a picture in here, a character that won't be introduced into this story.. but it's the only thing that relates to the story.. if you know what I mean.

As for the story... I don't know whether I'll continue this.. if you want reasons I WILL tell you the next time I'm on.

I'm also thinking of making this a RP story... not a game. An Roleplay which uses a narrative/story details to create/continue the story... but it's only a thought. What do you think?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.