Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which FMA character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which FMA character are you most like?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 257 total items

which character would fit who you are? Tell me what you think. ;)

PRIDE!- homuncolous FTW , i wont saw who he is for those who havent watched, but i like him alot, not really for the story reasons but for the way he is portrayed both character wise and art wise. One minute he is all smiles and cheerful, the next his expression is so intimidating and dangerous. truly a testament of the artist abilities to portray character expressions. An besides that he KICKS ASS! havent seen anyone be able to beat him down yet....

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

hmm... I think is Edward ^^... because he's cool :D!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I guess Al because I admit I act that way alot not understanding alot and always getting into fights with my brother.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Winry is mine.

I think i'm like Edward. Cos i am short. hahah. but i LOVE ROY!

I'm like Al.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Hmmm.... somewhat a mix of Hughes and Lust. Strange, I know. xD

Signature Image

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Envy. Unsympathetic, obsessively violent hatred towards the 'father' figure, plus I kinda have the physique for it.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I`m like Black Hayate :D

IzumiXD. I'm cool, crazy and loud like thatXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

i'm a mix between Edo and Al XDXDXDX some times quite and calm and, some times

crazy and grumpy XDXDXDXDXD

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Erm... probably Scheizka :D

My room isn't quite that full of books and I don't blame everything on aliens, but there are deffinately some similarities...

Not all those who wander are lost...

Probably Edward. I'm short, and have a hot temper, but I'm nice on the inside (I hope :D)

I think Im like both Ed ad Al...and possibly a little like mustang.

mustang *?* i have dark hair LOL

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

none... bad verry bad

Alphonse :D

Fuhrer King Bradley (Pride) is my fav FMA villian

Roy :3

the one in the army who dies, i think his name was huze... or something like that, im not sure, but it's definitely him xD

Maes Hughes. he is great father!

Took a quiz that told me I was most like Ed :)

mustang

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 257 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.