Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How's your day today? How do you feel? - Minitokyo

How's your day today? How do you feel?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

*pssst fire burns mate*

Aww man...couldve summoned Ifrit....*stands looking at the overpowering Xandy GF* :nya:

My day today.....been cleaning the whole house and those ewwwy dusty infested windows :hmpf: ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! summon alex, summon me yeah? hahaha!

*looks down at the floor* ...umm... *scratches head* ...eh... ...sorry..... *lightspeed run... whooosh* ^_^' heh...

at first, i actually thought you would dance for me, but no.... ^_^'

yaow!!!!! wth!? Paolo!! Why you little! XD *brings forth my SuperZooka* *locks on target Paolo*
Hasta la vista! *Launch* teeheehee.... :D

*looks down at Yune.... hehehe....*

my day today? not a thing, well, it's sunday yeah? ...so nothing to accomplish.... nothing on television.... just the net.... school tomorrow again.... *sigh*

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

today i just went to my father's place, i saw my little half bro (2years +9months), took the train back, slept, worked .......... and now i hope i'm gonna eat soon, i'm starved :) *hurry up mum*

what a nice sunday isn't it?? :D
oh yeah there was also some kinda storm, with heavy rain, and ice falling from the skies........ such a beautiful scene to admire nature's wrath...... :D there was also a rainbow XD cooooooooool

right now i'm listening to IAM, l'empire du côté obscur (inspired by the star wars movies, rap style)

eh xandy i'd like to have a sunday like yours you lazy bump snif snif

yune i really like your new avvy (but i'd like to see the rest of the girl :) )

well that's it *grumble* oops stomach's calling

see ya
:)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

=/ been one hell of a day, alot of problem been going on since i've move., been tryin to fix thin's up hopefully soon it wil work out?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

workz....just workzzz
soon i'll be a robot
*dothat...dothis...*
*yes sir...yes sir*

but the rest is fine day

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It's fun, today is my heaven. weather, car, money, my "Stupid" PC was "refresh". oh, yes.... It's great.

Yune

Yune

a sunday eh....a monday for me.... hehe XD

Anj- i wont be able to fit her full self too well ah XD And i prefer proportions...eye/mouths hehe

Xandy- .....wait a minute...i summoned you! Ah hah! *I command you, return Alex!!* ( sounds like pokemon o.0 ) BwAHHhhHHAHAHA~ come and attk me now! BWAHAhaahah~

Jacky yah...breathe in....breathe out.....1...2.....3.....inhale....exhale.....

Chao- do i sense some sarcasm there? XD

It'll work out fine yah Keough.....dont be so stressed yah XD

Today!!.....art homework yah~~~~~ ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ya know anji dude.... i am very sure you don't want a sunday like mine, mate ^_^' i despise when i absolutely got no stuff to do yeah? heh.... that happens to often.... and well, sleep is good too :)

you can't return me, yune... wth?! I AM the almighty Summon!!!! .....and yeah. ^_^'

no offence my lady, but i get the chills everytime i see your answer-system.... hahaha! well, not only chills..... i'm crackin' up also... hahahaha.... you know, you don't need to reply to everyone, and you could still be the wonderwoman :P ^_^'

Signature

now i fell like an useless object, such a boring holiday...nothing to do...just sleep :p

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

Your question made me think of a Porcupine Tree song...How Is Your Life Today? Now I will have to go and play it! :D

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

did you hear that anji? Read Kihiro's thing..... ^_^' I feel almost the same.... just almost. Heh...

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

I'm sleepy. I gotta go to work (baaaaaaaaaaaaaad) I just wanna stay home, do my report, and go to bed....

Signature

oOkotaroukunOo

oOkotaroukunOo

Audiophile

uhh my day...well, i'm on fall break now...so no school for me...so i guess...yeah it was okay..

Yune

Yune

for me just continuing my art days yah~~~ and its so hot today!! Gawsh mah hayfever!! x_X 33 degrees or something....

hehe my answering sys? sometimes i leave people out yah aint nice XD but cha keep on larfing at it yah? haha alright i guess ill do it another way.... XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ya know what i want to do yeah? i want to take a bikers license now and just hit the roads aye? but noo.... that costs a large amount of dough... ^_^ *scratches head* guess, i'll have to wait then....

what i also want to do, is to workout...... gymnastics and stuff.... i did that long time ago, and now i look like some doofus anime-figure, hahaha..... i like it :P hahahahaha.... or wait.... maybe like saladin from WoG.... minus the sexiness by a tad ^_^' *scratches head*

and i ain't got a work man, i'm too lazy to look for one....... man, i'm gonna look for one, just you wait and see yeah? ^_^' heh.... :P

man..... i'm too lazy to call my buds too... argh!!! ...why is this?! so i guess..... i got no stuff to do at all yeah? considering i'm goin' only three days in school heh... tuesday and friday no school..... that's my schedule.... great isn't it, hehe.... one more year and i've done my 12 years of slavery... and study... that i'm supposed to, hahahaha ^_^' no... no slavery.... i think.... 12 years man...... 12 years... *sigh*

and yes.... i'm laughin' up man! Everytime i see it, even when i don't see it.... hahahaha ^_^'

Signature

Yune

Yune

eeeee sorry Xandy~dont have time to read it....got upto a few lines....have to go now... XD bye all see ya roun' soOon XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, miss me already?! ^_^' haha.... well, the post will always be here, so no hurry yeah? haha.... :D

Signature

*yawns* havint been gettin much sleep lately.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

same here man... same here.... about 5 - 6 hrs maybe.... i need 8 ^_^' heh...

Signature

Today, I'm sick, damn sick...winter is coming really fast, :( its a pain..

boei

**Dark Mood**

hmm... today is e last day of mi exam, and i jus played soccer.
i feel graeat

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Yune

Yune

Xandy-biker license aye? *coffs....cloud...*coffs...wannabe....*coffs XD XD XD
ko0L aye ko0L...but too much for it eh?

work eh? wat kind yah looking for eh?
3days sko0l aye....or you'd rather do 5? :nya:

lil' bro-tooOo much MT toOOoo lil' sleep eh? ^_^'

Onime-winter is coming for you eh...im in spring..yesterday was 33 degrees...and i had hayfever x_X ...today however is raining....strange aint it? hehe ^_^' well preferable over hot days hehe

boei-last day of exam for you eh....mines startin' next month.... ^_^'

oh hahaha....i just noticed....me prompted that answering system again heh? heheeh ^_^' ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what?! cloud? no no no babe.... i watched too much Torque, hehehe.... and besides, i rather go biking than driving a car ^_^' heh...

work? i don't know.... a bum or pirate or something aye? hahaha :D
the current schedule works just fine, i've had enough of those 5 days school crap system aye? :D hehe... thank god i came to the school i'm studyin' at :P

*see yune's answering system, laughs to death* X_x

Signature

rite noa im tired

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.