Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE? - Minitokyo

Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE?

Which will it be after Zero no Tsukaima:Princess no Rondo?

A Season 4
72 votes
An OVA
6 votes
A Movie
3 votes
Nothing
3 votes
None Of The Above
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Due to Zero no Tsukaima:Princess no Rondo.
Joseph has something bad in his mind again.
To me, I really hope there is Zero no Tsukaima season 4 cause i love the story plot and it is very funny especially Zero no Tsukaima:Futatsuki no Kishi's last ep. Increadibly funny.

So, I would like to read yours theories and yours conclusion of will it be a SEASON, OVA or a MOViE?

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

I don't like long series so I say make a movie OR a OVA to wrap things up and call it done. If you make to many seasons it just turns out stupid like dragonball Z, inuyasha, naruto, bleach, and even Ranma 1/2. All of which I think are pretty good shows but get worse as you go.

Zero no tsukaima I love this show so much there needs a season 4 I hope there is one.

more more... tiffa

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Will there be? Possibly. Should there be? Please, no.

Seriously, I think we can safely assume that Elfina or whatshername is a surefire sign that they're running out of ideas, so they're throwing huge-titted characters at you, hoping you won't notice.

But then, I've only watched a few of the first episodes of the first show, so what do I know?

is it good S3?
I have seen S1 and 2...

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

Well, the company will probably come out with Shakugan No Shana Season 3 first, then return to ZnT.

well i think they are gona realese S4 cuz if you ask me they stoped S3 in the middle of evrything :/

Hum. I hope they come out with a season 4, because in all honesty I really have nothing better to do with my time than watch romantic ecchi fantasy action shows at 3 in the morning when everyone else is asleep and I have no one else to talk to, and there aren't enough shows like that. So they better make a new season or I'll be let down. You don't want to let me down do you? -puppy eyes-

Yeah, i hope there will be the 4'th season. Because i think this is great anime that has been selected (by me of course ^^). Well just like i hope there will be school rumble 4'th season (it's look like impossible if you see the ending >.<)

I see no reason why not and the series seems to be popular as well. and the s3 leave a gaping hole in the storyline.

OMG I AGREE. I a different forum that said they basically did everything they could and as i watched the rest of S3 i totaly disagreed theres no way they can be done with the series i mean seriusly people dont let ur emotions and past failures of old good animes get in ur way of new good ones shesh. thy probably will make a movie but i doubt it ll be b4 the S4 the gaps to big to just leave it like that. also if u didnt realize that Juggernaut at the end wasnt even the big thing what the want is bigger and mre powerful. remember they need 4 void mages they only have 2 king joseph and louise. plus its only one 3 seasons and very short ones in fact i watched the whole thing is 4 days i could of done it shorter but w/e. its good its not over done not to long. so stop ruining everyones fun for the entire thing and enjoy it.^.^

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

ZnT 1 and 2 were awesome. But season 3 was.... a bit different.
It was as if the main focus of season 3 was for Saito to have more girls >_<
The storyline was good but short.
It really needs another season to wrap it up.
Though I wish it'll be louise's turn to go to Saito's world XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Seriously take the name calling somewhere else. It's seriously childish. Next time I see it going on this thread gets the lock.

As for the thread subject I seriously hope not. The third season was terrible. It was so ecchi laden that towards the end it just felt like they went oh shucks we forgot there was supposed to be a plot here ya go.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

season 3 ... very disappointed, a movie to end the story would be nice.

Signature Image

Rosencraft

Arbiter of the Shadows

I can't recall where, but I had heard several months ago that both Shana and ZnT were to get five seasons a piece. If that were true then there would obviously have to be a season four, and then we'd have to wait for a season after that too. I don't really mind, ZnT 1 and 2 were very good, which would ccertainly make season 3 pretty bad by comparison, but it didn't seem quite that bad to me. Long series don't tend to get too bad for me until they're at least past 52, and ZnTs third season only brought the total to 37. I'm always willing to give it a shot.

BookOfTheShadows.com
bookoftheshadows.blogspot.com
www.fanfiction.net/u/4848661/

zomganime.com has the OVA of Princess no Rondo so there is a possibility of Season 4.

I think there should be a season 4 just because they never finished the part where Saito promised that water spirit (returning that ring), but didn't they already make an episode 6.5 OVA?

Probably, since 3 different series came out and it didn't completely end, i don't see why they would be stupid enough to stop there ( poor Nana and Inuyasha T_T )

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

I'd like another season of Zero no Tsukaima because as it was said already, there's no ending.
But I'm not saying it has to end in 4.

A 4th season is possible since there is still some novel material left.

i want the season 4

or OVA , MOVIE like this

and a happy end

merged: 02-01-2009 ~ 12:47am
ist that the end?

he flew away on that dragon. I thing that was the end but i ............can't tell what i think
it look like the end but what happen with the man and that woman and and and AHhhhhhhAhhh!

what a pity

thinking back again.....
ya..... season 3 was super dissapointed me......
lol....
i repeated season 3 again i have the idea that pls zero no tsukaima won't go on again....

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

Lets just raise this topic from the dead shall we...

Season 4 or a OVA is a must. like seriously...

*SPOILER ALERTS*

Unless i have missed something...( very well may have cause i just got all 3 seasons and watched in 1 week.)

-3 out of 4 void mages are known to us.
-evil uncle blue hair is still planning to take over something, (see last episode)
- saito still has not completed the following

-return ring to water element
- save the kingdom from evil of tabatha's uncle
- totally tame some of that sweet sweet..... (dirty thoughts invade my mind...damn?)

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.