Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your perfect world like??? - Minitokyo

what's your perfect world like???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

hmmm....^^ hello everyone..!!!! :D
well..there was this english speech we had to do and one of the topics you could choose from was 'My perfect world' lots of people talked about no diseases and world peace, no poverty, equality,money, cars, anime and manga, no discrimination etc. etc...

so...i was wondering what other people would want in their perfect world...whether it be a world of chocolate and fairyfloss clouds a world where anime and manga is very common, cheap and easily available...^^

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Gott-Sein

Gott-Sein

<3 Kokoro

Well, I have a story that's been in development for over seven years, it's a collaboration with my cousins as well. If I were the main character in that story, that would be my perfect world. He's basically got everything I want. I'd rather not go into detail about it though. So yea, kinda vague but whatever... his world is still filled with disease and war and what not, but I'd much rather be him than me :sweat:

Signature
A.K.A. Baka Battousai

Well for one my perfect world wouldn't have hw to give out!
I"m stressin over government class here!
the perfect world i like to think of is somewhere i can be alone away from anybody ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

.....a perfect world doesn't exist for me. Its not possible for anything to truly be in any remote form enjoyable or even decent for me. No matter how much I prayed, wished, or worked for that world. It will never come true, I've learned this over time or rather I lost hope of this ever happening so I just gave up because I don't have the will or seen any signs of anything else.

But thats just me, and I'm messed up so yeah =P. I suppose life itself can just be perfect for someone, just to be alive right now can be heaven to some. Though I consider it personally a hell but once again, thats me. Negative me and I wouldn't doubt this post to be edited =P.

Signature Image

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

A perfect world to me would pretty much revolve on good things happening in my life.
The perfect girl, family, house, job, etc.
And naturally, there is no war or violence in my "perfect world"

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

in a perfect world we don't have to eat...dress...play.....even death
that's my perfect world

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Wel.. that's impossible... As you can see from many, many, many anime(s) though it may seem perfect, it's all screwed up....
Well, a perfect world would be where there's always peace, no poverty, etc.

Signature

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

man...why are people so negative.... :sweat:
hmmm...cant we just use our imaginations....a tincy wincy bit???
please?? *puppy dog eyes*

Signature

did you miss me..??? ^-^

The selfish me says I want a world with endless anime and anything related to anime ^^

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

A perfect world is where we don't need to think, and go around feeling happy. ;d

(i know, I know, sounds a lot like 1984, but people are most happy when they don't need to think. :-P )

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Well there would be this room. And anything i ask for goes into it..

So if i ask for 20 naked girls...
there would be 20 naked girls in there

if i asked for tons of anime, there would be tons of anime..
It would be so perfect!

I think there is no perfect world.
Yes in my mind there is one, but i think when i would live there it woul looks different "the perect world"
this is why i think that a real perfect world does not exist.
But it is great to have so much fantasy to built it up for our own^^

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

My perfect world.. dunno what it is.

But I'd like this world better if gravity was cut in half to like 4.89 m/s^2 down

That'd make things far more interesting, I think, *Imagines jumping up to the 2nd floor balcony as easily as Sora would.. ~ii desu neeeee...~ :D

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Ever see the anime series "His and Her Circumstances"? Arima's life = my idea of a perfect world.

Signature

haha dana do you really have to ask?? the answer is obvious for me. if the cute/hot anime/manga guys came to life then i'd be floating on a cloud and hopefully with one of the guys next to me XD ....hehe you know which one ^.~

~mintyness~
Signature

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Perfect world...If all people do everyday is watch anime or manga and play Playstation 2 all day

I just cant stop talking~ XD

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by woundeds0ulman...why are people so negative.... :sweat:

Gah, you make it sound like I'm trying to be negative on purpose.. Seriously I don't know what a perfect world would look like, though to be honest I love the life I already live. Though certain things aren't enjoyable, I still have wonderful friends that care about me and I've learned many things as well that will benefit me.....But seriously, I don't want a perfect world....because I'm not a perfect person so I think I fit in fine with this world ^.~. Sorry if my response felt too negative, I apologize for that. =/

Signature Image

a world with peaceful people who like culture ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by woundeds0ulman...why are people so negative.... :sweat:

Gah, you make it sound like I'm trying to be negative on purpose.. Seriously I don't know what a perfect world would look like, though to be honest I love the life I already live. Though certain things aren't enjoyable, I still have wonderful friends that care about me and I've learned many things as well that will benefit me.....But seriously, I don't want a perfect world....because I'm not a perfect person so I think I fit in fine with this world ^.~. Sorry if my response felt too negative, I apologize for that. =/

waaaaaahhh!!! XD dont apologize....>< *shakes head* i didnt mean 2 make u feel bad~!!! ><
>< oh no...i messed things up.... im sowweeeee~ ><

-------------------------------------
btw celia~~~~~ it betta b the 2 of us on clouds with cute anime guys~~~ *sigh*

Signature

did you miss me..??? ^-^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh psh you didn't mess up. hehe your such a goof =). Very sweet of you to say that too, but it was me.

i have that in my blood, to mess things up. Its something thats happened alot in my life and thats just how I am. Sorry about that, but you are not to blame. You didn't mess anything up. I mean common, perfect world usually implies being something happy, so of course I'd be like that too. Gotta turn those frowns upside down =D.

Signature Image

well lol of course lots of anime, manga, chocolate, johhny depp lookalikes etc.
BUT getting serious now i would have to say my perfect worrld would have religions that would respect each other and not saying each other's is wrong all the time just cos they personally disagree with it.

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

Quote by CyanideBlizzardOh psh you didn't mess up. hehe your such a goof =). Very sweet of you to say that too, but it was me.
i have that in my blood, to mess things up. Its something thats happened alot in my life and thats just how I am. Sorry about that, but you are not to blame. You didn't mess anything up. I mean common, perfect world usually implies being something happy, so of course I'd be like that too. Gotta turn those frowns upside down =D.

awwww... :D your soo sweeet~!!! ^^ *hugs*

Signature

did you miss me..??? ^-^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hehe, I'm just being honest ^^ *Hugs back* Your the one thats being sweet here =P Taking blame for what I caused. Thats very considerate of you.......I greatly appreciate it.

Alright, I was thinking about it, any HOLY crap! I actually thought of a perfect world..

Where we aren't hindered by our evil intentions.

Greed
Power
Lust
Anger

A world where peace isn't just a dream, its a reality.
Where everyone can get along, there isn't an discrimation.
Everyone gets along. That is the world I've seen in my dreams and I still dream about at times. I still try to make that dream a reality I suppose.....but I feel ashemed of it cause its pointless because it will never happen, thats why, but I still wanna try to make it happen.

Signature Image

russianblackfox

Anthropomorphic Artist

My perfect world would be a world where human and antropomorphic (aka furries) coexist in one world. Not ot mention i can do my referance easily. A model with a fluffy ears and a tail......Oh~ what a wonderful world~ @^^@ *nosebleed*

>>>This message has been brought to you by E.A.FOX<<<

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.