Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changes to Free Download Quota - Minitokyo

Changes to Free Download Quota

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Yamionpu

Yamionpu

Anime Space

omg thank you *____*! I love you everyone at MT!

cool

kotrapharma

kotrapharma

a game freak

many thanks to MT!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

oh this is.. a nice change :P

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

it's good news.
thanks for the change!

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

thanks for the news.. wow.. finally... more downloads ^^

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

OMG it's great to hear! ;_; Thanks for your infinite kindness!<3

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

So now people have to contribute even less! Or not at all! Yay! Wait, last I checked, that's a bad thing.

Seriously, no matter how you try to slice it there's not really any point to having credits anymore. And thus the lazy are catered to rather than encouraged to be a part of the community.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Ame-no-Uzume

Ame-no-Uzume

Hee-Hoo

Thanks, I can't say I'm able to post much in the forum *damn busy* so this new quota helps a lot, ty again :>

This is my fancy signature. Rejoice.

Thanks a lot! Sheqel

wow, tis is so good
thank u so so much

animeronin

animeronin

Wandering Enthusiast

Yeah! Thanks a lot to the staff who tweaked that setting. Now I don't have to worry about my sporadic visits here just to get less than 5 wallpapers or so.

It's not easy growing old, much less growing up...

Thanks! but I think the 5 per day is good enough, no need to overdo it 5 per hour is ALOT

This is great, thanks for letting us know. Still I hope it doesn't affect the amount of posts in the forum, it'd be quite sad if it went down.

Cor blimey! I didn't realise that. Thanks for keeping me informed.

That's awesome, thanks a lot! :)

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by KynroyZenThis is great, thanks for letting us know. Still I hope it doesn't affect the amount of posts in the forum, it'd be quite sad if it went down.

Yeah, it would be a total shame to miss all those "OMG sexy scan THX for sharing" posts, or any other kind of one-sentence posts made purely for creating enough credits to download whatever images they want to get. What will we ever do without them?

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

this is sugoi! thanks!

The pieces of hope will became wings...

Wow .Thanks Sheq.
that's a great change

Thank you soo much!

Nice. Thanks. Waht great news! Now I can DL all the pics I lost when my hard drive died...
*Winks* ;)

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

sweet action! i like the switch

Signature Image

waaaaaaah, awesome. thankyou :hug:

speedking5

most wanted driver

to good to be true

bring your ride and get ready to get skooled cuz im gona wipe you all over the road

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.