Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changes to Free Download Quota - Minitokyo

Changes to Free Download Quota

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

It's just great! Thanks!

umm .. ic .. thanks.. it's really help me .. XD

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats great!

Wow, thanks for the news :)

wow
thankx
lot easier to dl fr nw on

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

YEY! That sure makes the non-creative person such as me :D

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

I cant understand how to use it and weare I can found it

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by HydeExileWell, that's a good thing, but isn't it also risky? I mean most of us know that time when somebody rips the entire gallery contents of MT and place it on their own site, making the free download quota regenerate in an hour and making every submission below 1 Mb in size is always free of any charge (Which I reckon many of the items on the gallery is below 1 MB) will make it easier for them to rip. And won't this allow new members to just go downloading many things without even contributing anything to the site at all?

Having only 5 free downloads per day does not somehow remove the ability to rip.

your right the risk of ripping happens everywhere

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

buy it 's better for conllector
to get what they really really want in hours ,not in days

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Totally awesome news.
Thank you for telling.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

RanClover

cray thif XD

waooo thank so much ^^

Thanks.....this is the greatest news of the day thanks again.... :)

I'm Just a Man.

That's a very generous policy. Thanks a lot. I hope that it does help speed things up and limit spamming. This is always great.

wow cool xD thanks

...Now why wasn't this here when I needed it? Well, I suppose it's a welcome change for almost everyone, so I'll agree with this.

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Was wondering what was going on these past few weeks, I thought my browser was acting up showing 5 downloads available again.
Thanks +1

Thanks a bunch ^^

thank you Sheqel

Signature

silmeria1995

LordRitz

Thanks, thats great!

great news, thanks for telling

bodo-man

Asyraf

i agree.

Zero-Sama

Great, thanks, thanks a lot.
Come on, don't worry about credits, pepole who like to comment will do no matter what

thanks a lot~

Shequal you're a good person. Thanks!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.