Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the extraordinary power you want? - Minitokyo

what is the extraordinary power you want?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

As a normal anime watcher, I'd ever try to imagine when i have superpower. I have one kind of dream like that .I want to drive a gigantic transformable robot, got a power to control fire, ice or something else or have a superbody who make me very strong, fast, or quick.
Now, what is the superpower you desire? what kind of purpose you want todo with that power? i'd like to know.

how bout everything? hahaz ...

seriously i think i want the power that enables me to time travel and teleport and do alchemy just by clapping your hands together
ain't that great

the teleporting part can be explained through the movie "jumper"

alchemy's good cos this way you will be self sufficient, u don't even have to spend a single cent. just clap and u get what you want! [dun have to pack if i'm traveling >>> hahaz >.<]

time travel seems fun to me that's why i put it down LOL !

I want power that can teleport anyway and can run fast

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

i want power to fly with/without wings and buy anything without money.. hahaha XD.. seems interesting XD. teleport sounds good too XD

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

wings are nice i want that superpower to
and healing superpower would be nice

why?

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I would want Ice manipulation powers, or some kind of magic that allows me to control or create ice. But I would want other people to have powers too, so that I can train and fight as many strong people as possible. That way I can become the strongest force in history, but as a good guy. Possibly even get a small group to join me, so that I'm not just alone on an adventure.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

samu02

Back to Basics

The same powers as Geeker (Project G.K.R.). It's an old american cartoon that only lasted a few episodes. He had the power to control and transmute his own molecular structure, giving him any kind of power he wished, kinda like that glasses girl in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He would have been a very powerful corporate weapon but someone forgot to download his brain haha!

merged: 05-05-2009 ~ 05:24pm
Doh! I forgot to mention this one. *ehem*Reality warping*ehem*
If that is too powerful, then I'd settle with x-ray vision, invisibility, phasing, and mind control for reasons that are too noble to be written here *cough*peeping tom pervert*cough*

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

pyrokensis I mean the power to control fire what an interesting gift that would be I already have rogue from xmen ability to a degree I can't drain/kill but I can drain to the point of death, and no I don't lie

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Anything that I imagine become real!

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I want power can change different forms in any possible for battle. And faster than speed of light. Which fantasy became reality. And to control time in order to change the past. No matter what.

Signature Image

I would like to know how it feels to have unlimited conscienceness (o_o)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

kotrapharma

kotrapharma

a game freak

i want my power like characters in tsubasa chronicles!

Quote by kotrapharmai want my power like characters in tsubasa chronicles!

which one? there are so many... ^_^'
please tell it in more detail...

Since I'm an comic and manga fan, I asked my sister the same question ("cheap phylosophy time", she calls it), and she answered: "CONTROL OVER ALL MATTER" Anything else? (she

Tenin

Tenin

telekinesis.

Why is it always the uncle...

I think I'd like a kind of selective precognition, so that I might be able to know/see the most likely outcomes of a certain action before said action is taken, so as to avoid making terrible decisions.

yeswedid

crystal phoenix

From my very early childhood,I've wanted to be immortal!I NEVER-EVER wanna die! :nya: Though it's not really a power,but still that's something special I've always wanted.But,unfortunately... -_-It's never gonna happen... T_T

Now...my second choise would be to be able to control all the elements of nature!Wouldn't that be coool! XD

I would like to be able to transform myself in any animal, and to control the four elements...
Oh yeah... I could fly like a bird, run like a horse, be as strong as a bear... aaaah..
come back to reality T_T

While there's life, there's hope

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

well, i'd like to be capable of those ninja attacks from naruto, or even those jutsus ^^
(to kill my father, or someone who messes in my way, muahahaaaaaaa)

chopstix07

Kintoki

Live forever, listen to people's thoughts at will, control over time and other things =]

I want power that can bring about peace and stop all the conflict occurring in this world.

angell19

angell19

Sniper 19

Alchemist

i want to become Son Goku u can do whatever u want w/ that power!

onyhow

Survivor...

Probability alteration. Coupled with quantum mechanics for game breaker, hehe...

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.