Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long would you would wait? - Minitokyo

how long would you would wait?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

So its been a great first date and the guy asks if you want to meet each other again and you agree delighted that he is interested in you...so how long would you wait for a guy to call you? would it be weird if the girl calls him after 4 days? and i was wondering if after 3 days he hasnt called you back does it mean that he isnt interested in you?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

Well first the title doesnt make sense and I think a few days is fine. If he doesnt call after 3 or 4 days then sure give him a call. He might be busy or something? Idk how old you are so you know school and all. If you call dont be direct about anything, just talk and if something comes up then go with it. maybe hint at how you had fun last time and see where it goes? this is coming from a guys point of view by the way. Well thats my advice. take it as you'd like?

he may have had alot goin on

He may be busy with his job or whatever the reason may be.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea don't always jump to conclusions...there could be work, life...but within a week do call, just to see how things are going...personal lives do enter a person's mind and it reflects in everything that they do

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Make sure to give him a few days. If he doesn't call and you are still interested in him, call him and ask him if he'd like to go out again sometime. No worries. :D

As a guy, personally I'd call back in one day. If i'm not interested I won't call back in two weeks but I will still call back and say whats up.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

What? I like of animes... Kurokami ^^

Lolicon's

Two or three days sounds like plenty of time.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Maybe he is busy with something else... and if he didn't call after a long time like 1 month, call him and see if he's doing alright.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

three days maybe I would wait..

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

well, if he doesn't call me the after the date... i must just forget him...

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

well .. if he was really interested in me .. he would call .. if he wasn't then he'll forget ..
even if he was busy .. it will be on his mind.. that's what i knew from one of my relative ..
and i think so too .. if i was interested .. then i'll at least leave a message .. there is nosthing called being busy forever ! he should at least have the time to send a message ...

and after at least waiting for a week or so .. i'll call back saying hi and nothing more .. if he cares .. he'll say it himself !

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

If he said he'd call, I guess I'd wait about a week, because people have work and other stuff to do and maybe have been busy or something. Then, if he doesn't call me and I'm interested, Iof course I'd call him! let's get rid of the idea that a girl can't ask someone out or just make things easier for guys, you know, help the guy a little bit. You might want to be discrete, that's okay if you don't want to ask him out so directly.

i would wait 3 or 4 days
cause there is a 3 day dingens for boys

Nice Boat

for a while,......

sibaroque

sibaroque

it's me...

may be 3 days till 1 week.. perhaps he has lots of work..

I had waited for 3 hours, for some reasons~

one day(?) XD and is too much

1 week, the most...

I hate waiting!

38years and 35days

1 week........

merged: 02-09-2010 ~ 07:41pm
1 week........

For me, it would it be weird and it's really not ok if the girl calls him after 4 days. Let the guy do the job... It is their duty... If he doesn't call back, then forget about him... There are a lot of guys worthy for your love...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.