Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are people scared of ghost? - Minitokyo

Why are people scared of ghost?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Maka-kun

Maka-kun

I love you like my music

To be ones I don’t even know why some people are scare about ghost.

There are no such things as ghosts.

Because they are associated with death and this theme is still a mystery to all human kind :)
People usually fear the unknown

i dont believe in ghost because i havnt seen them yet.

i think most of it is bad influence from movies that ghosts are creepy and wants to kill us

Humans...frightened by unexplainable events. Unnatural situations make us..(well, most of us)act in....irrational ways? Fear is a very common reaction.

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Because ghosts have bad appearances, also many of them have some unexpected abilities.......
Usually they appear and make people surprised because of their creepy outfits......

ichikawav8

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

well people tend to fear the unknown and the stuff we dont understand ...
this dosnt apply to everyone (like me) but in general

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Because they cannot explain it.

Because yes!

because it's fun! (Ghost Hunt fan here)

because they can kill

Maybe because they came out with bad image in Bible...?

maybe because they have a scary face~

Because people are afraid of the unknown and afraid anyone who is't the same as them..

Because people fear what they don't understand.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Ummm.... I don't known but I scared of ghosts

Because its normal to feel like that when u dont know anything

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

I'm not scared of something that is mythical.

I live in a 300 year old house, and I have yet to see/hear anything abnormal. My bedroom is the master bedroom, and I haven't seen a single thing, I'm often up until early hours of the morning.

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

I just scared of ghost. it's something i am afraid of.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

I think people are affraid of what they cannot understand.

We have some interesting opinions going on here, so I'll share mine too.

I am not affraid of ghosts because they never did anything to harm me, so I have no reason to fear them. I have seen many ghosts, and first I though they only lived in my imagination, but some experiences proved me wrong, because if two or more people see the same thing, it cannot be hapenning only in your head, isn't it? I have seen them in daylight too, so I suppose they do not appear just to scare you in the dark. I don't know why they keep wandering among us, but most of times, they seem to keep doing whatever they use to do when they were alive. It is like they don't even know they are dead. I have never seen they do such things as in the horror movies, so I doubt they are able to haunt and torment people in those ways. My belief in their existence does not have anything to do with religion, I just believe because I can see them once in a while, and it is not just like I want too, it just happens.

Signature

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

Even if two people 'see' the same thing it can be explainable, it could simply be either of you were in a dark room and therefore anything that moves is instantly abnormal, you can also see patterns in the darkness as your eyes adjust to the darkness. It could also be that either of you were indoctrinated by a toxin which played with the mind to portray things into the 'real', also furthermore, you must know that the mind is very powerful tool, from certain toxins it can fool your mind into seeing things, these are known as hallucinations - That pink elephant flying past your window saying "How diddy do!" isn't actually there ;-).

Quote by KillgroupEven if two people 'see' the same thing it can be explainable, it could simply be either of you were in a dark room and therefore anything that moves is instantly abnormal, you can also see patterns in the darkness as your eyes adjust to the darkness. It could also be that either of you were indoctrinated by a toxin which played with the mind to portray things into the 'real', also furthermore, you must know that the mind is very powerful tool, from certain toxins it can fool your mind into seeing things, these are known as hallucinations - That pink elephant flying past your window saying "How diddy do!" isn't actually there ;-).

Well, everybody believes in what they want to...
I just think that people-shaped ghosts are very different from patterns you see when your eyes are adjusting to light or darkness. I have to state here that I don't do drugs, and neither does my friends, and I don't belive in mass halucinations... And I never saw a pink elephant flying past my window =)

There are other ways to tell people that you don't believe in ghosts, without beeing rude you know? '-'

Signature

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

Quote by Orchid
Well, everybody believes in what they want to...
I just think that people-shaped ghosts are very different from patterns you see when your eyes are adjusting to light or darkness. I have to state here that I don't do drugs, and neither does my friends, and I don't belive in mass halucinations... And I never saw a pink elephant flying past my window =)

There are other ways to tell people that you don't believe in ghosts, without beeing rude you know? '-'

I wasn't being rude, I was simply informing you that there are many things which can influence the mind.I never said you did do drugs, however you say you don't 'take drugs', do you eat sugar? I bet you do, sugar is considered a drug by mild terms, as is alcohol (But no doubt you're intelligent enough to know that).

When your eyes are adjusting to the darkness, there are areas of the room which are lighter than others, it's very possible that there is a pattern of lightness which forms what we perceive to be a 'ghost', furthermore I forgot to point out that humans are brilliant at making shapes out of spontaneously placed objects, since we see faces daily, and everyone we know has a face our mind starts to see faces in inanimate objects, because we essentially 'expect' it to have one (subconsciously I might add).

I do think it's funny however that when answering people's queries on the likes of ghosts or religion or other subjects based on that area, that they instantly assume I'm being rude....

When a group of people are in a room, and they're sitting there 'expecting' to see something, the chances are you're going to see something. If I was to sit in a room just reading a book, even if I sat there for 24 hours I'd guarantee you I would see nothing paranormal, it's all in the mind.

i'm afraid of aliens

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.