Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Get Backers. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Have anyone seen this Anime before?.

No... ^_^' :sweat:

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

umm... get backers... ? there's something called get backers... yeah? eh.... *scratches head* ...i don't think so... ^_^'

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

It came out around this year. Just wanted to check if anyone heard of this show.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

heh... i see :) well, as for me, i've never heard of it..... ever..... ^_^'

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

lol well hopfully it will turn out to be a big hit. The graphic sure seems pretty good. It kinda reminds me of Street Fighter the animation

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i've heard of it but haven't seen it though i want to check it out

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by thegunblademasteri've heard of it but haven't seen it though i want to check it out

It's an pretty odd story line. There these 2 guys who get's paid to return lost precious items it sounds kinda corny but it's worth watching.

Quote by Keough

Quote by thegunblademasteri've heard of it but haven't seen it though i want to check it out

It's an pretty odd story line. There these 2 guys who get's paid to return lost precious items it sounds kinda corny but it's worth watching.

Does kinda sound corny...but if you say it's worth watching, heck maybe I will

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh, almost like tomb raider yeah? haha... ^_^'

Signature

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Seen the whole thing. It was pretty good. They actually had a storyline, but it was very spread out, which I guess was good and bad. Lots of fun filler eps though.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

The series only covers half of the manga, so if you rally want to see the real thing, read the manga.

The series has some stand alone eps, but halfway through and at the end there are missoins that span ten eps per mission (which can get tiresome). Though, it's a good laugh. The "gay" factor is a bit high though, sometimes Ginji and Ban can seem to be more than just good friends which is a bit un-nerving.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

o.O oh wow they made a manga for GB's whoa i didnt know.!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by Keougho.O oh wow they made a manga for GB's whoa i didnt know.!

Actually the manga came out first, its been licensed by TokyoPOP, if you want it.

Quote by KatzbalgerThe series only covers half of the manga, so if you rally want to see the real thing, read the manga.
The series has some stand alone eps, but halfway through and at the end there are missoins that span ten eps per mission (which can get tiresome). Though, it's a good laugh. The "gay" factor is a bit high though, sometimes Ginji and Ban can seem to be more than just good friends which is a bit un-nerving.

I agree, the gay factor can seem a bit too high, along with the fact that the women in the anime don't show any interest to the guys........hmmm.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by D10Actually the manga came out first, its been licensed by TokyoPOP, if
you want it.

Awesome. I'll go but it. Thnkx for the Info D10 & Katzbalger.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me..
but just the anime version..

the mange ver. in here is very lame...
just reach eps.11

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dans

dans

busy u_u

i like the manga better

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

I've seen Get Beckers before but it's from episode 33-49. The reason I haven't seen the first 32 episodes? Hmm, hard to explain.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Seen the anime. I found the first 25 episodes really great. The action was pretty much non-stop and the hints given of things to come kept me on the edge of my seat.

Didn't really like how it ended, as it feels like it could be continued. Heard a rumour a while back that they may be planning another Getbackers series, but will have to be seen to be believed, I guess.

Quote by KatzbalgerThough, it's a good laugh. The "gay" factor is a bit high though, sometimes Ginji and Ban can seem to be more than just good friends which is a bit un-nerving.

That was un-nerving. They weren't the only ones either. There was that 'factor' between Jubei, Kazuki and this other guy that fought with them in Infinity castle. Forgot what his name was, though people who have read the manga/seen the anime should know who I'm going on about.

Quote by Maiketh69Seen the anime. I found the first 25 episodes really great. The action was pretty much non-stop and the hints given of things to come kept me on the edge of my seat.
Didn't really like how it ended, as it feels like it could be continued. Heard a rumour a while back that they may be planning another Getbackers series, but will have to be seen to be believed, I guess.

I think it will be continued. My friend told me about it.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Get Backers is a good anime... i just found it again so im collecting it.. =)

Im Not Nuts!, Im Completely InSaNe!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

on the contrary, i heard that the anime will NOT be continued due to the amount of rating it received in japan and the lack of interest in the studio. too bad if that's true, i was really looking forward to it :(

of course it wont be continioued its 49 episodes out and ep 49 was the final.. =)

Im Not Nuts!, Im Completely InSaNe!

Yes and is airing from this time :) The drawing style is very detailed, the animation, sounds, and everything like smooth and wild fight scenes... though there's this shounen stuff I don't like ^_^'

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.