Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood? - Minitokyo

Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

For me I like FMA Brotherhood cause it follows the manga.. more action and cool new characters..

how about you guys?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

fma brotherhood is better as well in my opinion...it seems to have more plot development and the characters aren't just running around trying to figure out what's what and who's doing what...that's how i felt about the first one anyways...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

m9ine

m9ine

Kaizoku ou ni orewa naru!!!

brotherhood is epic to the core, !st season fma doesn't even compare

FMA Brotherhood

Brotherhood! There is a better plot line and it's got more suspense in it my opinion.

I like the plot better in FMA Brotherhood, but there's so much comedy that it ruins the story sometimes TT.TT

I agree with PockyLoveLove o.o
the plot and action, etc are better overall in Brotherhood but... the comedy just randomly comes in on the serious or sad scenes that should've been kept with the flow... it ruins the mood. not that I don't like the comedy.

well fma the original has a better story line over all i think but brotherhood is just as good for all of us die heart fans

I like the story of the manga version, that's why I like FMA Brotherhood, although some plots did not show up in the anime version.

Brotherhood. The manga is epic and having it animated with the anime staying true to the story line is just... awesome. ^^;;

...any complaints, bite me.

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

of course brother hood!

Brotherhood. I'm not saying that FMA sucked but Brotherhood has been more enjoyable on an entertainment standpoint. The first episode was pretty sweet with the ice alchemist. It's a shame he had to die so early. I just feel like Brotherhood has more action and comedy which is a sweet pair to deal with.

Brotherhood is better... And i'm looking really forward how will it end. I also liked FMA but story was jumping (I think) and I didn't get whats happening in some episodes... someone had also some drawing problems for ed.. lost leg and arm in same site of body?... kinda big error... but still.

I love the FMA (The first series) . I prefer it in the character design aspect than brotherhood. In Character development, story plot and narrative, obviously Brotherhood is a loooot better. Sigh, the 2 versions are awesome for me, for different reasons in each one. But, overall, if i have to choose one, i Choose Brotherhood. (Although i miss the character design in the first series a lot T____T)

I like the art work of FMA over brotherhood it seem a bit cartoonish to me

I like both. At the beginning, I like FMA because it's more interesting.

But the whole story I like FMA brotherhood.

FMA:Brotherhood hands down. Brotherhood is keeping very close to the manga and I liked the manga's story much better than the 1st series' story, as well as having all the characters that were left out of the 1st series, like Lin and Lan Fan. Also disliked all the plotholes that the 1st series left.

both i guess... no comparisons

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

Brotherhood because it had a better story line overall.

deffinetly brother hood and its HD goodness

FMA is so COOL! XD
I like FMA brotherhood better than FMA...
It is way cooler than FMA... wee.. :]

FMA brotherhood because of it's animation and better storyline.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

FMA Brotherhood

Signature

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

fMA brotherhood of course it breaks it down to lay man understanding.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.