Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard? - Minitokyo

is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

i just had a feeling it is.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well my parents never showed any emotions in front of me so thus I lack emotions now...but my mother can tell my emotions and the likes just by the "tone of my voice" sort of thing...but I tend to be just as I am...cold, distant...helps to keep the many questions coming that I tend to hate to answer

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yes i think so

SometimeS, RocK AnD RolL DreamZ ComE TruE

For me, yes... Most of the time my family don't take me seriously unless the subject is something unrelated to the family, like friends or relationships... It's usually my brother I have the most trouble with... Dad, I don't even bother to bring serious questions to... ^^;

Become one with Mother Russia, Y/Y? <3

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Well... yep it's very hard 'cause they don't understand it!

chris1412

chris1412

Welcome~

Not Really
For me
I's more difficult to express myself to my friends rather than to family

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

yes... because they have expectations for you not to be like that but this... and it is so frustrating that i can't be the "ideal" daughter that i just pretend to be one and hide my true emotions....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Nope
I can talk with my mom about everything

yes. im not even the same person with my parents. to my dad i act like im a happy girl like im a a daddys little girl or daddys lil princess but really im as annoyed and depressed as they hope me not to be.

Well~
All of the people in my family don't have the talent to show our real emotion so... yes, it's kinda hard...

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

yes, it's hard..
they don't know my situation, they don't know my friends, they don't know my relationship with my friends. and if i have problems, i must talk much. and they won't listen..
so i choose silent and seek people who will listen my story

that's so right!
especially when i am schooling faraway from home...

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

Depends on your relationship, it can be for some people. If you don’t want to hurt their feelings because you love them,... maybe? When my mom tried on and asked if she should wear my tube dress from MANGO I told her she looked like a prostitute because I love her.

hardly talk to them than my friends

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I'm very blunt and cold in terms of my family. There are just those times where I feel like I can confide in my Mom or older brothers. But not anybody else. Other than that, its usually just a couple of my friends that I can talk to seriously about issues.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Quote by chris1412Not Really
For me
I's more difficult to express myself to my friends rather than to family

I think it is difficult to communicate between friends, but ... ...
I also feel that is more difficult to communicate with Mom and Dad
I do not know the face of what they say

It's hard for me, being with a father that never listened. But i didnt let it get to me. :)

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

it's not that hard because we're a close-knitted family although it's different with problems. I never talk any of my problems to them, I prefer to talk about it with my friends.

Signature Image

According to my brother, my mom's suspected I was gay since I was little. I don't want to tell her I'm bi because I don't want her to treat me "different"

sibaroque

sibaroque

it's me...

i dont think so.. i prefer to talk with my family than my friends.. but for some problems, i think they will be better if they arent talked..

Ya, its hard. That is why I never talk much during my time with my family...

It depends, yet it's hard sometimes for me cuz my family is a reserved, quiet type.
Im getting closer to my ma', but i take a step back from her when she randomly brings up something i dont want to hear at all. But i talk to her about some things that are important for her to know since she's my parent and role model.
Hard for me to talk to her since i barely see my dad.
I talk to true friends and my cousins Ty and Nene about some things.
Talking to God helps me when enough is enough.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

yes,it's hard.but ,some problems,i think they will be better if i talk with my parents

it's hard.and,i just tell my mum about my problem

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.