Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Sentence Above! - Minitokyo

Continue the Sentence Above!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 28 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

suddenly awoke from his reverie of thongs and nuns and realized the spoon of might was no match for the tiny rock of might. So,

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

he searched the ground to find his rock once again, but realized that in throwing it he had lost it forever. He couldn't help but cry, then

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

he glanced over the sunrise that was soon to come he tripped and fell off the cliff but he

Magically Delicious, yo.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

suddenly sprouted violent purple wings from under his arms and soared up towards the sky. But it started to rain

Signature

in which his wings started to dissolve due to it. As his descent became a rapidly descending one once again

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

he came tumbling down from the sky.... and suddenly, he awoke from his flightmare..... and realised that he had it alot better dreaming. He looked around and saw the most horrifying

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

thing he had ever seen. A nun, that must have been part wildabeast, giving him a lapdance. He shrieked and

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hahaahahah.....what kind of story is this hahahahah......sorry i cant help larfing.....from nuns to bulls...to jams to orange thongs...hahaahah....*aheMZ* coff* ok i will continue...man Xandy yah getting picked on real bad...hahaha ^_^' ^_^'

....smacked the beastlikenun with an omega jumbo size pan!! ^_^'

Signature Image

...before realizing what he just did, he collapsed out of the sheer coincidence that he felt his own pain delt out like a flaming stone falling from the sky, enduring...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... yeah Yune, this is the only time i let people mock me ^_^' then i'm gonna superzook 'em all!! XD

...severe damage from the Jumbo Pan he just hit the beast-like nun with. It seemed that both of them were siblings... Just that xandman were the brother in orange thongs and purple bra's and the nun were the sister. Xandman was amazed by...

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

how his sister could so grotesque! From the shock of this discovery, xandman

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

punched his sister and left the nun's convent.... outside, he realised he was in the wrong world, and then

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

promptly went temporarily insane and started to sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic. He then threw

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

up at all nuns, and they liked it and started to lick it off each other in just orange thongs.... *brrr.... gives me the chills man... haha...*

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(Blech! This story has taken a turn for the gross as sin.)

but as he watched them he grew extremely disgusted and quickly grabbed a box of baking soda. He threw the baking soda at the nuns

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*hahaha... yeah, wonder where that came from, hahaha.... ok... let's turn it back to a not so gross story aye?* haha ^_^'

and they all blew up to pieces. The arms, legs and leftovers of the blown-up nuns fell down from the sky. Xandman looked up and got hit by a nun-leg

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(*Note to self, and others that read.* Do not eat icecream, or any other food product when reading this thread. As these last few lines were really gross. lol)

which he quickly held up to inspect and took a big bite. Smacking his chops he decided to announce to the world that he was a nun eating cannibal,

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

* hahaha... true true, people... listen to wisegazer here aye? :D *

and not only that..... he like to eat old priests as well, just for the spicy taste.... when he had announced that, he went back to the convent to find some innocent priest for

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

the stew he was making. After making the stew he gave it to some of the remaining nuns, they all thought it tasted heavenly, though

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

they didn't knew they were eating their fellow priests, hehe.... Xandman thought it was a great plot accomplished, so he began to sneak out of the convent

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

to force the priest stew into the stomachs of more innocent people who deteste cannibalism. In truth, xandman's goal is to spread Cannibalism! With his scheme in motion,

Signature

*omg u guys are crazy. i feel sooo sorry for u Xandman* ok on w/ the story

he flew all over the worl, but he started to get bored w/ feeding old priest stew so he....

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

decided to revamp the recipe and make it out of lepers instead. He figured that they would taste better, now armed

Signature

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

with holy hand peppers and salt the bold hero spread the mix all over the lepers which angered them so immensely that they....

page 5 of 28 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Next » 652 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.