Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How you explain the difference b/w anime and cartoons - Minitokyo

How you explain the difference b/w anime and cartoons

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

cartoons are...cartoons almost all for children

Anime is...HISTORY, PLOT, ANIMATION, MUSIC, FEELINGS..for all kinds of people and for all ages!

lazybug659

lazybug659

you'll never get away chocolate

Quote by Gatts1984cartoons are...cartoons almost all for children

Anime is...HISTORY, PLOT, ANIMATION, MUSIC, FEELINGS..for all kinds of people and for all ages!

i get what your saying. for example, for fairly oddparents the plot only last only for one episode. It's similar to other cartoons while anime show the whole plot, history, drama, etc. throughout the whole span of episodes. But I would have to say that Avatar: the last airbender was a really good cartoon that was basically the equivalent of an anime in america.

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

anime are more mature and echhi then cartoon that a easy answer
and anime are more complex story where unlike cartoon got no story or just a simple one
of different at styles where cartoon character are basic colours like green red or black where anime has a blend of mix colours
clannad(anime)
tom and jerry (cartoon)

Signature

LDB

Adult cartoons, simply that

It depends on who I'm talking to. Usually it's "anime is Japanese" even though that's very, very vague and not entirely accurate, and "cartoons" are from North America - and that's because I'm talking to someone who doesn't like shows from Japan because he finds them weird. (Though he also finds most of todays cartoons weird, so... doesn't say much.)

anime is japanese word, cartoon is american/english (?). its meaning is the same.

Anime is from Japan. Cartoon is from other countries than Japan.
That's enough to conclude all the things.

The difference is ), some anime are willing to tackle more mature themes than cartoons (and with more intelligence and complexity), while cartoons remain kids' stuff. And I'm not talking about just hentai.

Only anime

there is a big difference between anime and cartoon: first anime is a product of japan Cartoons mostly come from America ,add to that carton is for children and anime is for mature people there is also the quality of the image and the story is more attractive than cartoon's story

anime is more complicated i guess they have values and stuff going on like a real story may be .. =b ~

anime is created by the japanese and has more detail to the animation.

anime is art its interesting its wonderfull :) but cartoons are just funny :(

anime = cartoon. The only difference is anime comes from Japan imo.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.