Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Religion or Science: Which side are you on? - Minitokyo

Religion or Science: Which side are you on?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 197 total items

Dxangel

Deception

Science for sure. But religion does help explain somethings. In a few cases it's nice to have both. One cant be better than another. Science is more recent. Religion has been around for a long time. So people can argue different points on both sides.

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Science is great but does not offer me anything to look forward to after this life.keep an open mind and keep searching until you find something you can feel.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

No matter how fascinated i am with science, my support still goes to religion.
there are a lot of unexplainable things science can't decode and the only one who can do that is GOD himself. :D

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Religion can help establish basic morals and give insight into certain things science has yet to explain, but personally- I'm more inclined to appreciate science. Religion has many things woven into it that I strongly disagree with, and debates with religion has sparked some ugly wars and disappointing outcomes; but it does has some qualities that can be morally refreshing. If I were honest, I'm more of an agnostic theist myself- still for me, science > religion.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Quote by kuchukuTulipi am a Muslim, i strongly believe in Allah. in my religion it is mentioned that if question things or know about them we get nearer to god.So believe in science is not a problem but everything can be changed by gods will. if u think how did we come to life we think that we are an offspring of a human but who created that human, how is it possible that all the gases an stuff came together to form the earth....there must be something , there must be someone...
when think about by what processes the earth was created u got the answer that it formed by dust and gasses and heat but how or y did they come together.
so what i meant was that if u do go with science u get a lot of explanations u get knowledge but at some point there is a dead end and a mystery.
i am saying this as a Muslim that many things that are happening now or have been discovered are mentioned in the Quran.

I agree with ya.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 197 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.