Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 talking in your sleep - Minitokyo

talking in your sleep

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

I was told that I sometimes I cry out in my sleep...Guess I was having a terrible dream, though I don't often remember them.

Yes, whit my dead grandfather xDDD

Yes. It happens when I carry some problem I must solve to my bed. But, almost all the times, my family say they can't understand what I was talking.

My sister says I talk in my sleep a lot.

Maybe once or twice. But I'm not sure.

I do! Hahahah~ xDD

Seldom, my mom ever told me I said, but hear not clearly~~~

I dont think i do. I don't know.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Yup they said that i mumble stuff =P > but i just cant believe it !

according to my family i used to giggle very loudly in my sleep.

I don't actually talk in my sleep (like the whacko bella) , i laugh in my sleep (okay, i'm more whackier), and punch the person sleeping beside me. HEEHEE

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

When I reflect upon this, it would seem that I talk when I feel very very tired when I go to sleep or I have a high fever. My sister said that I have a habit of proving myself right...even in my sleep. Freakin' weird.

never... but there was once when my roommate said that I grinned in my sleep. LOL he was really scared back then.

i don't know ,seems i didn't.

Asleep do not know anything

hehehe
i've been told that i talk in my sleep

I don't know but my sister often talks in her sleep and when we were younger she sometimes punched me! -.-"

It never happens to me :)
If it does, I will be very embarrassed :))

I Had An Hour Long conversation with my sister while i was asleep
thats weard S.H.I.T

umm never i think

i do, and hate too

glad i don't... wouldnt wanna know what i say

I had always thought I never talked in my sleep, until my friends told me that I did. LOL.
It looked like I had a really nice dream of delicious food and got so excited that I shouted out.
No idea why it happened though.
And that was the only time that I know that I talked in my sleep.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.